GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can you take a just over 2 months off of University?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
Well it turns out there will be another Big Brother next year and I want to enter one day. I am 15 now and when it comes out next year I'll be 16. I have my birthday in November so if and when it comes out in the year of my 18th birthday I will have missed it and will have to wait another year. Anyway I will be at University by that time and I was wondering if it is possible to take the necessary amount of time off to enter such a show? Hopefully it will still be running by then (However unlikely) and you'll all be able to see me make a fool of myself on national TV, excellent.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:34
Regular
"I ush!"
I was most amused recently by an article about how big brother were looking for some more intellectual candidates for big brother, but were having trouble because no one that smart was that stupid to go into the house. So I say have a real good think about it, and if you still want to go into the big brother house then go, and rethink the whole going to uni thing.

I still stand by most post about education for all devaluing further education, and how the country suffers from a lack of skilled tradesmen and their exploitation of a limited skill as a result.

This probably sounds a bit pompous, but if you really want to go into the big brother house you're either very brilliant, and confident, or very stupid, or naive. Having said that if you could go during university you'd have three years of study for the media hype to die down before you'd have to get a proper job.

just my two pennies worth ;)
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> Nah only if you were an annoying, loud in your face student like
> Anouska if she was a student. As for Doonhammer you know what uni I'm
> going to and when.

I know, I was only joking. But not being able to spell my name right when its right in front of you is SLIGHTLY worrying ;)
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:08
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Cubist wrote:
> Nah only if you were an annoying, loud in your face student

There are other types?!
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Nah only if you were an annoying, loud in your face student like Anouska if she was a student. As for Doonhammer you know what uni I'm going to and when.
Wed 28/05/03 at 10:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Any student would be voted off immediately, so you'd only need to take a week out of your hectic timetable.
Wed 28/05/03 at 10:38
Regular
Since when were you going to Uni anyway?
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*Pattern

There, that's better
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol Ok El Blokey, first you called all the current housemates stupid when you haven't even watched the show and now you're calling me a half wit when you don't even know me? I can see a patern emerging.
Tue 27/05/03 at 10:56
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You'd be great in the debates they organise.

Cubist: 2 + 2 = 8!
Random contestand 1: No it doesn't.
C: Yes it does!
R1: How?
C: Well it does.
R1: Look, here are two fingers. I put up another two fingers to make 4. 2 + 2 = 4.
C: No I have shown you how it is 8 and if you disagree then you are a gay.
Tue 27/05/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol I think I'd be good on it. I'd be friendly to everyone but with a sly dig or two every now and again and a few quips. I'd probably get carried away though and start doing vicious personal knocks at people and be voted out the first week but oh well :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.