GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with stupid teenage problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 00:49
Regular
Wrong forum probably

Anyway, I do apoligize but I think I need some replies or something.

I was out at friends house the other night, had fun and got drunk. However, at some course during the night I ended up kissing and stuff with an old girlfriend who incidently had only recently started going out with someone else.

Oh god this sounds like some crap American high school thing.

Now it seems she had split up with him which had made me feel extremely guilty and awful because well I'm a nice guy and thought he was alright. Now since then I've not actually talked to her, mainly because I've lost her number and have been working. We went out a while ago and I did really like her but it was a love/hate relationship and one day I had enough and split up with her.

It was probably the right decision but recently as we've been going out I've been starting to like her again but don't in a way. I think if we did I'd need to kind of be honest about everything. I really hate the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing where you seem to need to know everytime you go out or where you are, what time etc. Just a kind of open and fun relationship because we'd probably end up in a fight. As last time I don't think I spoke to her for months.

I really don't know, I'm sorry for posting this but my friends keep asking me about it and I'm not sure.
Mon 26/05/03 at 01:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I just want to set the record straight at the start. Kind of
> non-serious,

Well you are young, who has "serious" relation...rela...relationshii....p's at your age?

> warn her that I'm a miserable b8stard most of time and that at times she irritates me.

Well, we all will irritate each other at some point; you may want to choose how you tell her this carefully.

> Honesty is probably best

Yes, unless she ask's, "does this make me look fat".
Mon 26/05/03 at 01:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That's the idea

I just want to set the record straight at the start. Kind of non-serious, warn her that I'm a miserable b8stard most of time and that at times she irritates me.

Honesty is probably best
Mon 26/05/03 at 01:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I think the best option is to just…talk. That’s what I think anyway.

I can’t see the point in being in a relation…sorry, bad word…I can’t see the point in, being with someone, if you’re not yourself. One day they will find out, and you will have wasted a lot of time.
Mon 26/05/03 at 01:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sounds good

Last time was all fake most of time
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, to be honest, I think you have answered your own question. You like her, but hate a really “committed” (there I’ve said it), relationship (I’ve said that word too). Why not tell her that. Say you’re young, you like her, but you aren’t after anything too serious.

This is the drunken advice of English_Bloke, so please ignore if it makes no sense
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Wrong forum probably

Anyway, I do apoligize but I think I need some replies or something.

I was out at friends house the other night, had fun and got drunk. However, at some course during the night I ended up kissing and stuff with an old girlfriend who incidently had only recently started going out with someone else.

Oh god this sounds like some crap American high school thing.

Now it seems she had split up with him which had made me feel extremely guilty and awful because well I'm a nice guy and thought he was alright. Now since then I've not actually talked to her, mainly because I've lost her number and have been working. We went out a while ago and I did really like her but it was a love/hate relationship and one day I had enough and split up with her.

It was probably the right decision but recently as we've been going out I've been starting to like her again but don't in a way. I think if we did I'd need to kind of be honest about everything. I really hate the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing where you seem to need to know everytime you go out or where you are, what time etc. Just a kind of open and fun relationship because we'd probably end up in a fight. As last time I don't think I spoke to her for months.

I really don't know, I'm sorry for posting this but my friends keep asking me about it and I'm not sure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.