GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with stupid teenage problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/05/03 at 00:49
Regular
Wrong forum probably

Anyway, I do apoligize but I think I need some replies or something.

I was out at friends house the other night, had fun and got drunk. However, at some course during the night I ended up kissing and stuff with an old girlfriend who incidently had only recently started going out with someone else.

Oh god this sounds like some crap American high school thing.

Now it seems she had split up with him which had made me feel extremely guilty and awful because well I'm a nice guy and thought he was alright. Now since then I've not actually talked to her, mainly because I've lost her number and have been working. We went out a while ago and I did really like her but it was a love/hate relationship and one day I had enough and split up with her.

It was probably the right decision but recently as we've been going out I've been starting to like her again but don't in a way. I think if we did I'd need to kind of be honest about everything. I really hate the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing where you seem to need to know everytime you go out or where you are, what time etc. Just a kind of open and fun relationship because we'd probably end up in a fight. As last time I don't think I spoke to her for months.

I really don't know, I'm sorry for posting this but my friends keep asking me about it and I'm not sure.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I was talking about me, but I suppose you count as well.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
... I wouldn't be surprised if I did
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
bahlies.
The lesson here is not to drink toilet cleaner.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mmmm my head hurts
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Omnipresent"
SHEEPY wrote:
> That's next week

And pubic lice the week after (assuming I have any pyabs left)

:D
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
VenomByte wrote:
> Just tell her straight...
>
> "Och lassie, I cannie be dooin' wit' all o' this. There is'nae an
> easy way to tell ye this, but ah only reely want ye for ye's looks. Ye
> drive me crazier tha' a cattle wi' a haggis shoved up his
> arrrse."
>
> "Nay offense meant, mind."

Heh, quite close. Have you been taking lessons?
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That's next week
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Omnipresent"
And I thought it was going to be a question about Piles...
Mon 26/05/03 at 14:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
(Tha author claims no responsibility for any consequences directly or indeirectly resulting from or attributed to his work, inlcuding but not limited to: mental trauma resulting from exposure to racism/sexim/chauvanism, physcial and/or mental suffering resulting from following said advice, video blindness and epilepsy)
Mon 26/05/03 at 14:45
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Just tell her straight...

"Och lassie, I cannie be dooin' wit' all o' this. There is'nae an easy way to tell ye this, but ah only reely want ye for ye's looks. Ye drive me crazier tha' a cattle wi' a haggis shoved up his arrrse."

"Nay offense meant, mind."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.