GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is Alias about any good? *also Angel season question*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 22:52
Regular
Only just heard about the series is it on TV? is it good? Thanks.

Also does anyone know what series of Angel will be shown on Channel 5 on June 2? I ordered season 1 DVD from CDWOW! last week only £40.00 2, will I spoil the series if I start watching it on Channel 5? coz I haven't seen season 1, 2, 3 or 4 .. yet.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:33
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Cid Vilante any idea when It will be on channel 4? Im hoping channel 4 will show The Obsbournes series 2 this year as well.
Tue 27/05/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Season two is currently on Sky
> One but looks to be coming to and end. Not sure if it was the last one
> today.

You did'nt even bother to read my post below. Last nights episode was number 12 out of 22. Theres still 10 more episodes left of Season 2.
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:37
Regular
"I'm Great."
I was in the middle of writeing it when you posted so I didn't read it untill I posted. Sorry about that. Nice to know that there are still another 10 to ago though. It just felt like Alias had been running for a fair while so far this season. I blame me thinking this on Buffy and Angel coming to the end. I just get tused to most programs I watch startimg about the same time of the year they do.
Tue 27/05/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> I was in the middle of writeing it when you posted so I didn't read it
> untill I posted. Sorry about that. Nice to know that there are still
> another 10 to ago though. It just felt like Alias had been running for
> a fair while so far this season. I blame me thinking this on Buffy and
> Angel coming to the end. I just get tused to most programs I watch
> startimg about the same time of the year they do.

No problem. Yeah I feel the same as Buffy and Angel start in January. Nice to know that there is another 10 episodes as I really enjoy the show, hopefully its back for Season 3 which I think it is.

I will probably get the DVD of Season 1 in September as its released on region 1, dont know about region 2 yet.
Tue 27/05/03 at 12:12
Regular
"I'm Great."
I could always get Alias for my birthday so that's not a bad idea. Should get a Region 2 release as I've heard that it has done well over here on Sky One. Could be the same as what happened with Buffy on video. It just came out of nowhere after it had been going for a while on Sky One and BBC2. I'd say that within four to six months of the Region 1 release it will have a Region 2 release. If not then, then within two weeks of the U.S release.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Wobble"
adrian wrote:
> Also can you post a message on here when you get your Angel Season 1,
> as I want to get some boxsets from CDWOW and would like to know
> whether there a company to spend lots of cash with, as I dont really
> want to get damaged goods or wait ages for delivery.

CDWOW are a great company - I order from them all the time. Only ever had one damaged case (for a CD) and they sent me complete new copy of the album, without asking for the original back! :-)

If you're concerned about things being damaged in the post and want to order from somewhere closer to home (CDWOW stuff comes from Hong Kong), you could also try Play.com or dvd.co.uk for DVDs - their prices are often equivalent to CDWOW, and occasionally lower.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Wobble"
As for Alias - good luck to anyone trying to get into the show now! It's complicated enough when you HAVE seen every episode, let alone trying to join halfway through season 2!

But it is well worth the effort!
Tue 27/05/03 at 21:10
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Chemical Ali said (CDWOW stuff comes from Hong Kong)

So your saying they sell DVD boxsets so cheap because there hong kong rip offs? Only bad thing about CDWOW! is that they don't stock all region 2 boxsets like Sopranos and X - Files are only available on region 1 which is annoying. Well I ordered Angel season 1 DVD (Region 2 UK) boxset so hope it will be good.
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Chemical Ali wrote:
> As for Alias - good luck to anyone trying to get into the show now!

Yeah it makes you wonder and want to re watch the previous episodes.
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Autolocked69 wrote:
> Chemical Ali said (CDWOW stuff comes from Hong Kong)
>
> So your saying they sell DVD boxsets so cheap because there hong kong
> rip offs?

Know they wont be as they are Region 2. The only thing that may happen is Import Tax when it arrives.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.