GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is Alias about any good? *also Angel season question*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 22:52
Regular
Only just heard about the series is it on TV? is it good? Thanks.

Also does anyone know what series of Angel will be shown on Channel 5 on June 2? I ordered season 1 DVD from CDWOW! last week only £40.00 2, will I spoil the series if I start watching it on Channel 5? coz I haven't seen season 1, 2, 3 or 4 .. yet.
Sat 31/05/03 at 17:41
"The Will of D."
Nearly all episodes of Alias have gotten a 3 star or more rating from myself, which is pretty good action TV.
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Wobble"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Bah, Alias blows, 24 0wnz it :P

I never watched the original series of 24, but will get round to it as my parents have it on DVD - I just need to remember to borrow it!

I've been watching series 2 though, and can't make up my mind about it. For me it stumbles between excellent, boring and dire. Last week's ep was great; the week before sent me to sleep.

I love Alias though. Every week, it's like all the best bits of a 3-hour Bond movie, compressed into an hour. All the gadgets, chases and explosions, but with a fit bird as the agent rather than an ageing bloke dressed in a penguin suit.
Sat 31/05/03 at 15:42
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Bah, Alias blows, 24 0wnz it :P
Sat 31/05/03 at 15:40
"The Will of D."
Chemical Ali wrote:
> Psyİho Fox wrote:
> God, were almost at the Penultimate ep of the last ever series of
> Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
>
> I'll be gutted.
>
> And no, I'm not being sarcastic!

No! Not him, anybody but him to die! (i'm not telling you who as it will spoil it for the rest of you)
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Wobble"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> God, were almost at the Penultimate ep of the last ever series of
> Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

I'll be gutted.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic!
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:14
"The Will of D."
God, were almost at the Penultimate ep of the last ever series of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. But we've still got a while before the end of Angel and definelty a long way from Alias' end.
Come on Sydney, strut your sexy bod on Monday.
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Wobble"
Chemical Ali wrote:
> them 5-7 days for delivery.

*then
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Wobble"
I've never ordered by cheque from them, so I don't know for sure - but I'm guessing you should allow upto 7 days for the cheque to clear, them 5-7 days for delivery.

All depends on whether they wait for cheque clearance before they dispatch - some companies do, some don't.
Sat 31/05/03 at 01:38
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Thanks Chemical Ali 4 replying. Do you know how long it takes for items ordered by cheque to come? I ordered a DVD boxset last Friday (May 23) by cheque so Im guessing I should get my boxset Tuesday next week?
Sat 31/05/03 at 00:25
Regular
"Wobble"
Autolocked69 wrote:
> Chemical Ali how long does it take for CDWOW! products 2 arrive?

Usually about 5-7 days, but I have actually received items from them quicker than goods ordered from within the UK at the same time.

Quickest ever delivery for me from CD-WOW was 3 days after the order was placed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.