GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How you all died."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 22:16
Regular
Well, I don't know who it was but someone crossed my palm with silver, and now I have to make some predictions. About death. Yes, your deaths. Seeing into the future and looking back to see how you died. Here goes.

Goatboy - died of lung cancer whilst making love to a beautiful woman. Turned out he was Swiss Toni all along.

The sagacious one - crushed by a pile of rotten logs falling from a high shelf in a romote cabin out in the woods.

Belldandy – hit by a rogue US bomb heading for Syria, in his last moments wrote a note explaining that it was still a just cause with few civilian casualties, and they were doing a very good job.

Insane Bartender – said he was going to die, but then we kept seeing him from time to time.

Grix Thraves – taken away by angels to a better place, because he loved everyone loads and it was too harmful.

Mouldy Cheese – found hanged, left three suicide notes.

Mr Snuggly – fatally injured in an attempt at skateboarding. Monkey man posted the video the next day.

Monkey_man – trampled to death by an over-zealous long horned cattle for all the T-bone steaks over the years.

Ineedsleep – buried alive.

Light – died of dehydration writing one of his longer posts.

FinalFantasyFanatic – never died.

Meka Dragon – spontaneously combusted with frustration because nobody realised his genius.

Asher D – while walking with DW, they were battered to death by skinheads for being “a poofy shade of fuschia”.

Dr Duck – cut in two by the letter S.

El Blokey – the Spanish Inquisition found out he wasn’t really Spanish.

Beards – Came into contact with the real cardboard tube ninja, and never came out of contact again.

And the crystal ball goes misty...
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well, I don't know who it was but someone crossed my palm with silver, and now I have to make some predictions. About death. Yes, your deaths. Seeing into the future and looking back to see how you died. Here goes.

Goatboy - died of lung cancer whilst making love to a beautiful woman. Turned out he was Swiss Toni all along.

The sagacious one - crushed by a pile of rotten logs falling from a high shelf in a romote cabin out in the woods.

Belldandy – hit by a rogue US bomb heading for Syria, in his last moments wrote a note explaining that it was still a just cause with few civilian casualties, and they were doing a very good job.

Insane Bartender – said he was going to die, but then we kept seeing him from time to time.

Grix Thraves – taken away by angels to a better place, because he loved everyone loads and it was too harmful.

Mouldy Cheese – found hanged, left three suicide notes.

Mr Snuggly – fatally injured in an attempt at skateboarding. Monkey man posted the video the next day.

Monkey_man – trampled to death by an over-zealous long horned cattle for all the T-bone steaks over the years.

Ineedsleep – buried alive.

Light – died of dehydration writing one of his longer posts.

FinalFantasyFanatic – never died.

Meka Dragon – spontaneously combusted with frustration because nobody realised his genius.

Asher D – while walking with DW, they were battered to death by skinheads for being “a poofy shade of fuschia”.

Dr Duck – cut in two by the letter S.

El Blokey – the Spanish Inquisition found out he wasn’t really Spanish.

Beards – Came into contact with the real cardboard tube ninja, and never came out of contact again.

And the crystal ball goes misty...
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> Mouldy Cheese – found hanged, left three suicide notes.

LOL
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:25
"period drama"
YeY me.
It's written, therefore it's true.
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:35
"I love yo... lamp."
RBS - Just disappeared one day, presumed dead.
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Plate of glue"
How do I die?!
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:28
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Those were great. Especially the Mouldy Cheese one. Although I think Goatboy will just suddenly die of being such a damn sexy beast.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> RBS - Just disappeared one day, presumed dead.

*Haunts Biggles*

Muahahah.

Long time no see mate.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Blank wrote:
> Belldandy – hit by a rogue US bomb heading for Syria, in his last
> moments wrote a note explaining that it was still a just cause with
> few civilian casualties, and they were doing a very good job.

And that is the best :-D
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:50
" Crazy!"
How do I die, probably on a show of 'How angry SR monkeys go bad'. Vote crazycol.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Crazycol, you died of shock when somebody actually voted for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.