GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"** Vote Cubist **"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
Come on who would be a better notable than me?...well I can think of a few but still I wouldn't be half bad. I have won 2 GADs here, have been here for a long time, am always up for lively debates, I'm opinionated and the creator of the Official Poetry and Hai-ku thread. It may not have been a great success but at least I had the initiative and the support of fellow forum members to put it into action. I'm sure you can all think of other great pros and cons but the message is still VOTE CUBIST :D
**Hands out little blue and red campaign badges** HUZZAH!
Thu 29/05/03 at 08:17
Regular
"oaps.org"
And you all are ??????
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:08
Regular
Chipseh
Rosalind
The Sagacious One

:cP
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:06
Regular
The three main contenders in my opinion are Chipseh, Ros and The Sagatagious One (SP)
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:44
Regular
Some sly advertising there Craziest Col...

I assume Newbies cannot be voted. If they can, dont vote for me anyway.
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:02
" Crazy!"
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Vote the craziest Col!
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It's almost time for the election so I'm popping my topic to the top instead of making another one (There's far to many already). Anyway vote for Cubist if you want a Notable that can only be described as "Off the wall", "Aye, not so bad", "*****...Super cool" and "++++" by some of the people who have contributed to the recent Copularity Pontest. I've been here for over a year and have made some good friends over the time and can't wait to see the results even if I don't win.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Thanks for the support, though. Talk to you later.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:04
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Cubist wrote:
> Thanks locky but it's cool if you don't vote for me. I'm expecting you
> or Ros to be the next notable here and I'm backing you this time.

A lost cause, I fear. Wait to see the front runners first, then vote for whichever of them you prefer. Don't waste your vote, you'll regret it.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thanks locky but it's cool if you don't vote for me. I'm expecting you or Ros to be the next notable here and I'm backing you this time.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> crazycol, I'd advise keeping your mouth shut at the moment, you're on
> the edge of being banned. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but
> yours is a view that many people disagree with very strongly and
> you're pushing my patience today.

I think Crazycol mentioned Freedom of Speech somewhere. On this forum, swear words are censored routinely because they offend. Surely, radical views such as this should be suppresed, if not banned. If you censor swear words, radical opinions should also be censored, especially if they are used to provoke, and not logically used to argue a point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.