GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Darko - good or weird?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 12:56
Regular
I rented this movie yesterday and enjoyed it despite it being totally obscure. The plot is fairly hard to follow, I think, but it makes sense if you think about it.

What does anyone else think to this film?
Fri 23/05/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Goatboy wrote:
> Rubbish.
> Spent too long trying to feed you the time-travel angle and not once
> mentioned alternate universes.
> You dont spend an entire film talking about time-travel and providing
> no clues to the real "explanation" - that's just lazy
> plotting and a surprise twist for the sakes of it.

You cannot deny it had some original and decent features, however it did have something of an anticlimax that leaves you feeling a bit let down by the crap directing! I bet the writing was good but the director butchered it and cut all of the stuff that made it make sense. *sigh* If only Spielberg had been there.
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Shut up
Fri 23/05/03 at 14:20
" Crazy!"
Good. One of the many reasons you should vote for me. VOTE CRAZYCOL!
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Rubbish.
Spent too long trying to feed you the time-travel angle and not once mentioned alternate universes.
You dont spend an entire film talking about time-travel and providing no clues to the real "explanation" - that's just lazy plotting and a surprise twist for the sakes of it.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I rented this movie yesterday and enjoyed it despite it being totally obscure. The plot is fairly hard to follow, I think, but it makes sense if you think about it.

What does anyone else think to this film?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.