GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Darko - good or weird?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 12:56
Regular
I rented this movie yesterday and enjoyed it despite it being totally obscure. The plot is fairly hard to follow, I think, but it makes sense if you think about it.

What does anyone else think to this film?
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
*Waits for Edge Forums to re-open*
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
Melancholy wrote:
> J-42 wrote:
> >While it didn't have the most interesting and
> original plot I've seen in a move (The Matrix and Star Wars field
> that
>
> You haven't seen many movies have you?

J-42 - official movie plum.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
J-42 wrote:
>While it didn't have the most interesting and
> original plot I've seen in a move (The Matrix and Star Wars field that

You haven't seen many movies have you?
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I enjoyed Donnie Darko. While it didn't have the most interesting and original plot I've seen in a move (The Matrix and Star Wars field that award) it did take an off-the-wall look at time travel and is brilliantly executed. I found the directing good, and acting superb - though the writing could've been better (i.e. not to leave the viewer confused).
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Donnie Darko rules.

Really got me going. I got into it more than I did Reloaded.
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
EVIL BUNNIES!
I think donnie darko rocks!
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:34
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I didnt find it hard to follow, I just found the end a little odd. But it was late and I was tires and I was canned up - so thats why
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Superb film.

SUE-PERB!
Sat 24/05/03 at 15:21
Regular
"not dead"
I quite liked it, didn't find it hard to follow at all.

Don't really think they need alternate universes to explain it though, just a case of this is what would have happened had you not have died, so, wanna die?
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I'm going to watch it again before I take it back to the rental shop - get my moneys worth!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.