GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biggest fault in Matrix."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
The first Matrix I am talking about. Having seen Reloaded three times, just for the hell of still wanting to claim its just an 'ok' film. I thought of something when seeing the far superior original.

Cypher. Yeah.. how did he enter the Matrix to talk with Agent Smith in the first film without any of the others knowing. Even though he clearly has to have help unplugging himself.

Hope that ruins the film for you.

Stupid philobabble crap.

Cause and Effect. Pff.

:)
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There is no lead guitar...
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Does that mean we'll get to the end and see a fantastic Battle of the Bands with classic rock tunes taking place in Zion? I hope so.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think it is. Expect evil robot Trinity and Neo in Revolutions.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Hrrrm... have we discovered something? Is the whole of the Matrix nothing more than a cyberpunk retelling of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey?
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AND he only plays chess with Death in a metaphorical sense.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
At least you get to see him stick up his middle finger and go a bit nuts.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"You're a god, Neo"
"Awesome!"
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
He doesn't say "woah" at any point during the entire second film. THAT'S the biggest fault in the second one.
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's supposedly turned into a demi-god, and he can re-write the Matrix as he see fit. So why doesn't he write them out?
Fri 23/05/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I don't see why Neo doesn't just spend the entire of the second film totally ignoring the Agents. I mean, he's been shot once and come back to life, he can stop bullets in mid air and dive into an agent and destroy them (or at least screw them up), he can fly and make things fly through the air when he wants them to.

Surely he should be in control of his power enough to able to just point his finger at something, say "zap" and have it disappear by now?

It should actually be like playing a game in God mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.