GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biggest fault in Matrix."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
The first Matrix I am talking about. Having seen Reloaded three times, just for the hell of still wanting to claim its just an 'ok' film. I thought of something when seeing the far superior original.

Cypher. Yeah.. how did he enter the Matrix to talk with Agent Smith in the first film without any of the others knowing. Even though he clearly has to have help unplugging himself.

Hope that ruins the film for you.

Stupid philobabble crap.

Cause and Effect. Pff.

:)
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:04
Regular
WHat would have made the film even better, is if Neo DID have a brain.

THen he'd use his powers to control the landscape and make the buildings attack people. Instead of pointlessly trying to fight with a sword in the mountains with Seraph, he could have controled all of the sword at once.

Nah, that'd make the film crap actually.
Mon 26/05/03 at 01:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Also i dont think he really expected 99 other Smith's to appear.

Which is probably why he flew off when he seen he couldn't take them.
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:07
Regular
Maybe he just felt like beating the crap out of them?
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
A simple answer to 'why didn't he just do this and that' is because, as Smith says in the movie, 'he uses every every muscle in his body except the one that counts' ie. he's not that clever. That's also a good way of covering up some iffy plot holes, like why he couldn't hold doors open.

And another, infinitely better answer is that the film wouldn't have been half as good if he just flies off.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
I liked the fight with Seraph. Thought it was better than the Burly Brawl thing..Can't really say why. It just felt cooler.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I haven't seen it yet, but I dont get why Neo fought 100 Agent Smiths instead of just flying off.
Which he did anyway leaving them to all just wander around like cats when you're getting tins out of the cupboard.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Regarding Reloaded's fight scenes, although extremely exciting and well choreographed, they were a bit too... safe. Obviously Neo isn't going to get beat down by any agents, but compare the fight with Seraph in the tea room to the fight with Smith in the subway station in the original - the latter has much more blood, dirt and broken bones, which is the way I like it.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
Blank wrote:
> By that measure aren't all fights pretty pointless?

No no, but this was a pointless fight. More pointless than Cage's flip in Face Off (haha). Other fights progress plots etc (Battle Royale)
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
By that measure aren't all fights pretty pointless?
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:15
Regular
But, they were also pointless in The Original.

Let me say one thing however, had you seen Reloaded first, followed by the original, would your comment be the same?

I don't think so.

And I want to give girls cake that makes them have orgasms too.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.