GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead Live"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
The Setlist in from their first gig of their small venues tour is apparantly as follows:
there there
2+2=5
Where i end and you begin
airbag
lucky
go to sleep
i might be wrong
backdrifts
sail to the moon
myxomatosis
just
sit down stand up
you and whose army?
national anthem
hunting bears
idioteque
everything in it's right place

encore 1
the gloaming
punch up at a wedding
pyramid song
paranoid android

encore 2
karma police
how to disappear.

10 songs off their new ablum 4 off OKC, Kid A and Amnesiac and just the one sadly off the bends. But still what a gig, can't wait til next week! And if they play the same set list i'll be very happy but i won't die happy unless they play exit music!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 26/05/03 at 22:48
Regular
"we escape....."
ahhh now listening to my recently acquired live radiohead CD... how i miss them *sighs*
Mon 26/05/03 at 14:09
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah prolly that gay journalist from the sun shouting out. He sed he went to the gig and the crowd didn't appreciate any of the new songs, and that basically the only good thing was no surprises. Wat a twot, damn my mum for buying that paper. But in another article about Eurovision it called thom yorke a genius and euro pop can't get anywhere near him. But still that gig was superb i dunno wat the highlight was too many. I love HTDC tho great way to finish.
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:51
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
What a gig, that really was the best gig ive ever been to. Went on for 2 hours and Thom and co seemed in very high spirits. Paranoid android brought the house down, and climbing up the walls was a great surprise song for them to play. Truly haunting. There there opened the gig awesomely, and set us up for the superb night. Idioteque really got the crowd going, as did the national anthem.

Talk show host was another track that went down well, and everything in its right place is a truly fitting way to end any gig.

For me though the highlight was the 2nd encore, where they played my 2 favourite songs, fake plastic trees and how to disappear completely. Songs of this magnitude and beauty shouldnt be allowed next to each other in a setlist, but they were, and it made the gig that much better for it.

All in all a great gig, a little sad that we didnt get street spirit, just or exit music, but that was more than made up for by things such as no surprises, fake plastic trees and how to disappear. 6 songs off kid a, 4 off ok computer, but only 1 off the bends. They really have abandoned that album.

Certainly a night ill never forget, and the venue was very good, even if there were a few annoying people shouting out during the odd quiet song.
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:46
Regular
Ay the Manchester show was great - appears everyone's got a great setlist for their areas' gig. Idioteque was probably the highlight along with fake plastic trees - The entire place singing the last few lines with him just added to its depth.
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"we escape....."
BEST GIG I'VE EVER BEEN TOO, WANNA GO AGAIN TONIGHT, apparantly some tickets available, but i gotta go to a firend's BBBQ
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:31
Regular
"we escape....."
BEST GIG I'VE EVER BEEN TOO, WANNA GO AGAIN TONIGHT, apparantly some tickets available, but i gotta go to a firend's BBBQ
Fri 23/05/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like The Tourist

Excellent way to end Ok Computer with the triangle

*ping*
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
"we escape....."
setlist has come in:
01 there there
02 2+2=5
03 national anthem
04 morning bell
05 lucky
06 backdrifts
07 sail to the moon
08 sit down. stand up
09 scatterbrain
10 kid a
11 no surprises
12 myxomatosis
13 we suck young blood
14 paranoid android
15 my iron lung
16 idioteque
17 everything in it's right place

encore #1:
the gloaming
i might be wrong
just
the tourist

encore #2
talk show host
fake plastic trees

What a setlist, keeps on getting better. They played soo many good songs and great encores too. I can't wait til saturday. Only 9 this time off HTTT.
Thu 22/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
"we escape....."
setlist has come in:
01 there there
02 2+2=5
03 national anthem
04 morning bell
05 lucky
06 backdrifts
07 sail to the moon
08 sit down. stand up
09 scatterbrain
10 kid a
11 no surprises
12 myxomatosis
13 we suck young blood
14 paranoid android
15 my iron lung
16 idioteque
17 everything in it's right place

encore #1:
the gloaming
i might be wrong
just
the tourist

encore #2
talk show host
fake plastic trees

What a setlist, keeps on getting better. They played soo many good songs and great encores too. I can't wait til saturday. Only 9 this time off HTTT.
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:26
Regular
"we escape....."
The manchester gig tonight. This one's gonna be huge. I have a feeling they are going to play some big songs tonight including street spirit and exit music.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.