GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead Live"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
The Setlist in from their first gig of their small venues tour is apparantly as follows:
there there
2+2=5
Where i end and you begin
airbag
lucky
go to sleep
i might be wrong
backdrifts
sail to the moon
myxomatosis
just
sit down stand up
you and whose army?
national anthem
hunting bears
idioteque
everything in it's right place

encore 1
the gloaming
punch up at a wedding
pyramid song
paranoid android

encore 2
karma police
how to disappear.

10 songs off their new ablum 4 off OKC, Kid A and Amnesiac and just the one sadly off the bends. But still what a gig, can't wait til next week! And if they play the same set list i'll be very happy but i won't die happy unless they play exit music!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't like the setlist

I've heard all the new songs

The Gloaming? What a load of crap

Going to see them on Wednesday

I want My Iron Lung, Fake Plastic Trees, Street Spirit

1 off The Bends

Humph
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:01
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
ah wow, that is a coincidence.
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:00
Regular
"we escape....."
ah wow that's funny
cos that means ure already on my list!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:59
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
yea cool, ill talk to u on msn, my email is [email protected]
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:57
Regular
"we escape....."
Ah yeah 24 gotta watch that!!! so class. We shud prolly meet each other up london that'd be cool!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
u know wat ur right, for some reason i thought it was coming up to 9, not 10. 24 starts soon!

Theyll probably be in the middle of idioteque at the moment then!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:53
Regular
"we escape....."
they're prolly already on it's 10pm
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:51
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Yea im going on the 24th. a whole bunch of us are going, its gonna be amazing. And i think we may get a little more if there is no support act, but obvioulsy not much more.

Ooooh, just think, theyre gonna be on any minute soon in dublin, damn their lucky hides. I can almost hear the beat of there, there starting....
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
"we escape....."
we'll soon find out whether there's a support act as the uk gigs start soon and if they don't have a support act then we won't, i reckon that we won't have a support act and they might be on by 8.30pm but i'll doubt we'll get an extended setlist. i don't care what they play really because the majority of the 85 of their songs that i've heard are absolutely class. Guaranteed greatest gig of my life. So idioteque u going on the 24th too i'm going with a few mates how bout u?
Sun 18/05/03 at 16:04
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Vice, i have to admit, if we got that setlist it would be absolutely amazing. Nothing would ever top that. Sadly the chances of getting all those great songs in one gig is quite remote, although hopefully by seeing them at both shepherds bush and Earls court i shall get most of those songs. And to finish with creep would be hilarious, but again VERY unlikely.

Im still unsure whats goin to happen, seeing as how there is (apparantly) no support band. They played from about 9 apparantly at dublin last night, but they were supported by Four Tet. I wonder if theyll come on earlier and play an even longer set (hopefully!). Still on the ticket it said "and pecial guests", so im incredibly confused as to whats going to happen.

Still, roll on Saturday!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.