GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Really the MAXX ??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 14:49
Regular
I am thinking of buying a Maxx 4d and was wondering if anyone out there had one and could give me their opinion of it. I was particulary wondering what it was like in processing digital photographs as my mate has just bought a TIME Pc which reckons is the best thing ever.

All comments appreciated
Fri 16/05/03 at 11:39
Regular
For qualified people who work for some companies it doesn't take them long actually.
I can imagine it being quite easy for them and more than a week if parts are not in stock.
Fri 16/05/03 at 10:56
Regular
my m8 was expecting a computer from time the day they said it was due it never came few days later he phoned up the reply was o were building it so it was a few weeks before he got his but for maxx i was told 2 to 4 days to build.
Fri 16/05/03 at 07:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
A week to build a computer? You're kidding, right?
Fri 16/05/03 at 00:18
Regular
If they build it from scratch about a week or more if they test the components first. Not sure if its built to send ASAP
Thu 15/05/03 at 22:27
Regular
MedwayManc wrote:
> Cool, any idea how long they take to deliver ?

about 2 to 4 days extra i was quoted to make the pc so i presume a week
Thu 15/05/03 at 15:36
Regular
Cool, any idea how long they take to deliver ?
Thu 15/05/03 at 14:40
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I have a MAXX P4 4D 2.8 Ghz best pc I have bought great service and fast as hell. I would highly reccommend them
Thu 15/05/03 at 14:37
Regular
I was thinking of the P4 3000, spec wise seems pretty good
Thu 15/05/03 at 14:21
Regular
Yes you should consider this.
Great all round just make sure the specification smeets your needs.
Thu 15/05/03 at 08:32
Regular
All I really want to be able to do photo wise is download from a digital camera and print to a decent standard. My mate with the "Time" machine is signing its praises because of its DVD writer and the ability to put a memory card straight in with no cables.

So as an all round package the maxx is pretty good ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.