GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Really the MAXX ??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/05/03 at 14:49
Regular
I am thinking of buying a Maxx 4d and was wondering if anyone out there had one and could give me their opinion of it. I was particulary wondering what it was like in processing digital photographs as my mate has just bought a TIME Pc which reckons is the best thing ever.

All comments appreciated
Wed 11/06/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
With a grand to spend on a PC you get some really nice hardware, you know.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:40
Regular
Use this to help you http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/chart.php?1 oh and by the way anyone who has a maxx why not add it in there.
I recommnd this if you do not want to build it it helps you to get something worth the money your paying.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
MedwayManc wrote:
> If you had a grand to spend on a new pc, what would you go for ???

Build it yourself if you can, as then you can be more selective on what you put in it.

If you got £1000 then think of what you want from the machine. Try and find out what components are put in a machine. Some machines may seem great and cheap but if there full of crappy onboard graphics and crap hardware your just wasting your money.

Never go for onboard graphics. With nForce 2 boards there onboard sound is actually VERY good so onboard sound is ok as well as things like onboard LAN.
Wed 11/06/03 at 17:19
Regular
What cases do you build them maxxs' on Mr Darkus?
Wed 11/06/03 at 15:53
Regular
If you had a grand to spend on a new pc, what would you go for ???
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:02
Regular
'one of the best'
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:44
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I would probably think MAXX PCs are the best.

All these really big companys load a lot of rubbish on there that you'd never need, but take up a lot of resources.

As far as I know, MAXX PCs don't do this.
Fri 06/06/03 at 11:55
Regular
"..."
Yep, they bite.

Plus they come packed full of loads of pointless Dell software :)
Fri 06/06/03 at 11:33
Regular
Thanks for all the comments guys.

One, more thing - any body got an opinion on Dell machines ?
Sat 17/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
Time Pc's = LOL.

They will use the cheapest of the specified products on the pc's component list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.