GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Wed 11/03/09 at 10:09
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
McLong wrote:
> I think we should step next door Tim, and have 'words'.

You wouldn't dare. >:D
Wed 11/03/09 at 10:43
Regular
motomoto wrote:
> McLong wrote:
> I think we should step next door Tim, and have 'words'.
>
> You wouldn't dare. >:D

I smell a slow and painful Thursday coming up ;)
Wed 11/03/09 at 13:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I still call it Game-A-Day for my sins...

Old habits die hard.

Gaming and Design Awards doesn't roll off the tongue too well.

Raimundo - find a game you really love and write a walkthrough for it (or a detailed review). If you love it, you'll put your heart into it.

You don't even need to play through the game again - for my Hitman walkthrough (GAD winner aggggeees ago), I completed the game, found a basic walkthrough and used it to jog my memory on how I played the game. Took about 12 hours to write my version, so take your time and put effort in. Freeola likes to see the effort!

*my e-mail address was in that walkthrough, and so the staffies know - people have written to me either thanking me on helping them or suggesting ways that they completed it...thanks for letting me post it here! And thanks for the GAD those many moons ago for it*
Wed 11/03/09 at 13:20
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> Gaming and Design Awards doesn't roll off the tongue too well.

You're right, but 'GAD award' kinda does ^_^
Thu 12/03/09 at 13:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Maybe,

but a Game A Day keeps the boredom away! ;P
Thu 12/03/09 at 15:47
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
i sent my claim to [email protected] if that's the right email?
Thu 12/03/09 at 16:14
"possibly impossible"
Yep. It's the right one.
Thu 12/03/09 at 19:51
Regular

Is there no justice for those who keep this forum going?
Resi 5?
Streetfighter 4?
Give me a gameaday before I throw a tantrum, either that or give me a job... testing gameadays. I really want a gameaday. I haven't had a gameaday in such a long time. I'm gameaday starved. Won't you feed the poor? I'm gameday bulemic, if you gave me one I'd probably throw up or something. I'd probabl'y throw a tantrum because the gameaday is so late coming. I really want a gameday. Gameaday. Gameaday. Ya da emag? What emag are you even refering to? I can't figure you out, and neither can my negative bank balance. Smiley, smiley, smiley dead.
You killed me, congratualtions, you have won a cremationaday.

But that doesn't solve my problem, no gameaday and no gameaday makes Ally a dull boy. No streetfighter, no Resi, no hope. I'm in hell. You sent me to hell. Fireandbrimstoneaday. Are you happyaday? Ihateyouaday, I'm leaving. I bid you adieuaday.

Is this the end of Comrade Alfonse?
Fri 13/03/09 at 13:35
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Alfonse deserves something for inventing the words "cremationaday" and "fireandbrimstoneaday".

I may have to include them in my personal vocabulary!

Nice rant though :)
Fri 13/03/09 at 16:38
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hey Comrade Alfonse!

Woa man! Not sure if your having a laugh or not... But if you want a GAD ( yes! ), then you know what to do! Start submitting Reviews, Tutorials, Cheats or just help out whenever you can... All of these will build up to a GAD prize!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.