GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Tue 20/12/16 at 13:59
Regular
"Braaains"
Thanks for the wins - I've just ordered FFXV and will be getting started on Dead Rising 4 shortly. I was thinking of getting Titanfall 2, but I rather suspect it'll be dropping to the twenty quid mark in the sales.
Tue 13/12/16 at 16:45
"possibly impossible"

chasfh wrote:
Nope.

Just call me the bloke who doesn't know...

I'll pass this onto the relevant staff member when he's in

heh.
Tue 13/12/16 at 16:04
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

pb wrote:
Any update on the last 4 weeks of winners?

Just call me the reminder fairy...

Nope.

Just call me the bloke who doesn't know...

I'll pass this onto the relevant staff member when he's in
Tue 13/12/16 at 15:35
"possibly impossible"
Any update on the last 4 weeks of winners?

Just call me the reminder fairy...
Fri 25/11/16 at 14:19
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
I predict this is as far as I will get before calling it a day.

Quitter!;-)
Fri 25/11/16 at 14:11
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
Playing through Origins again now. It only took me 40 minutes to beat Deathstroke this time!

I took a look online for tips to beat him. The only one I could find was "don't get hit"... Not a great deal of help to be honest.

I predict this is as far as I will get before calling it a day.
Wed 23/11/16 at 16:55
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
I can't remember a thing about what happened in Dishonored so hopefully that won't get in my way.

I think I might be getting Arkham Origins for christmas after the chat recently. It seems to have disappeared from my wish list so that's always a sign.

Playing through Origins again now. It only took me 40 minutes to beat Deathstroke this time!

I took a look online for tips to beat him. The only one I could find was "don't get hit"... Not a great deal of help to be honest.
Wed 23/11/16 at 16:36
Regular
"And in last place.."

chasfh wrote:
You are most welcome.

I have to wait until Christmas to see if I get Dishonored 2. Not allowed to buy any more games yet...

I can't remember a thing about what happened in Dishonored so hopefully that won't get in my way.

I think I might be getting Arkham Origins for christmas after the chat recently. It seems to have disappeared from my wish list so that's always a sign.
Wed 23/11/16 at 15:56
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."

dav2612 wrote:
Why thank you Freeola, Dishonored 2 is here already. Darned fast.

You are most welcome.

I have to wait until Christmas to see if I get Dishonored 2. Not allowed to buy any more games yet...
Wed 23/11/16 at 11:47
Regular
"And in last place.."
Why thank you Freeola, Dishonored 2 is here already. Darned fast.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.