GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/05/03 at 15:27
Regular
Seeing as most of the clever and intelligent folk are in here I thought I would wish anyone else with exams, either at uni, school etc, all the best.
Good luck with the exams or the studying before hand.

Mine start next week so I am starting to study as much as I can, although trying to make myself do it seem to be the hardest part at the moment.

Anyway. Good luck to anyone with exams in the not too distant future
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Seeing as most of the clever and intelligent folk are in here I thought I would wish anyone else with exams, either at uni, school etc, all the best.
Good luck with the exams or the studying before hand.

Mine start next week so I am starting to study as much as I can, although trying to make myself do it seem to be the hardest part at the moment.

Anyway. Good luck to anyone with exams in the not too distant future
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Hahahaha

I'm well past exam taking age.

I pity you all and bask in the freedon of never having another exam.....

now back to this report that I have to hand in at the end of may :(
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:31
Regular
i'm writing a 10,000 word dissertation at the moment. (so what the hell am I doing on here?)

thanks for wishing me luck, good luck yourself.
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm doing a 500 Adv Geography thing

Although I don't need to pass any exams as I got accepted to Uni

Hurrah
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:45
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I was an exam-meister: just send me £1000 to find out why I was so damn good and why I am so rich and successful.

Exam the Man,
CO Brian the postie,
England
T1T W4NK
Tue 06/05/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Have you noticed how rude your postcode is?
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:12
"Darth Vader 3442321"
*Titters*

I had absolutely no idea it was rude, honest guv.
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
People always laugh at my address

4 Skin Place
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Selected"
So rude
Tue 06/05/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I past all my Exams apart from Geography but I hate geography so what do you expect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.