GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who did you vote for?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
It's election day everywhere... kind of.

But I'm going to ask more

1997 General Election -
2001 General Election -

And today

Scotish Parliament Elections -
Welsh Assembly Elections -
Local Councilor Elections -

Secret ballot? Bwah
Thu 01/05/03 at 23:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I didn't vote.

If Labour retain their seat here by a majority of one, I take full responsibility.
Thu 01/05/03 at 23:43
Regular
SNP :D

Can't remember the name of the condidate, but just you watch, Dundee West will fall to the SNP on the might of my vote :D
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:46
Regular
I lost my coat
I didn't vote
No-one hears my moans

Despite being a statistical apathist I was going to vote for the Lib Dems this time, since if they win here my mate gets a job with 'em.
The statistics still make it lame, but if he can be bothered to vote, and it's for his sake, I'll bother too.

Unfortunately my shabby efforts at finding out how to blah the registration to vote in my uni town, instead of at home, were beaten into submission by my dissertation workload.
And I lost my coat.

Ah well, he's at the count, and I'll hear the result from him at some pap time in the morning.
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm 17 years and 4 months old

I could have gone to Glasgow University and studied politics last year yet well I guess I'm too 'politically immature' to vote.

Whilst my 18 year old friends give such answers as:

" There's an election today? "

I bet I get a boring first vote as well
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Just missed out on being old enough to vote this time.

Instead, I spent my time in a 3 hour English revision lesson (nobody else had to come in to school because it is a polling station- damn my English teachers!)
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Even if you don't want to vote or don't know whom you should at least spoil your paper... turn up and write something witty or intelligent.

Not stay in and vote for Z-List Celebs in the jungle
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:20
Regular
Labour
Thu 01/05/03 at 22:16
Regular
No one. I refuse to vote for a bunch of morons.
"Ooo but people died for you to get for vote". Up yours. They make a ballsed up job of running the country so I'm not going to support them by voting.

Stupid? Short sighted? arrogant? and whatever? Probably, but thats my choice and I'm ok with it.
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Lib Dems
Thu 01/05/03 at 21:31
Regular
i voted for sideshow bob.

i didn't agree with his bart killing policy, but I did agree with his selma killing policy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.