GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Titanic 2: Jack's back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 18:35
Regular
Me and some friends have a game where we make up sequels to movies and some movies of our own, this one is one I feel I must bless you with

Titanic 2: Jacks back
It’s been a 1000 years, Jack, after sinking to the bottom of the ocean was frozen, this kept him in a perfect state. Also when the boat sank most of people’s valuables sank too, some landing on Jack. This meant when his iceberg washed up on shore he had money. To celebrate being alive Jack decides to take a cruise holiday on the famous Titanic 2, as this would be the first sail Jack could only afford lower class tickets. On board he meets Daisy, a beautiful Red-head…

The stories pretty self-explanatory from there. You got any you’d like to share?
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, pretty cool little game.
Must try sometime.
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:29
"The Will of D."
What about "The Land Before Time 90"? The same group of dinosaurs but this time they have transported into the future where they get trapped in a life like siulation of their home and then they live happily ever after because they think it's their own home. Basically it has a "Truman Show" like effect but they still don't realise the environment is fake because their dumb dinosaurs.
Sat 26/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I got one - Fight Club 2, but only Tyler Durden and the original Narrator aren't in it any more. The lead character is a priest called Andy who has many CRAZY mishaps and decides he loves his small town church. And gardening.
Fri 25/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Touche

But there's not enough spacesuits with backpack jets... and jack gets frozen again by the tail of a comet.
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:22
Regular
"She's a dog!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Make it a spaceship
>
> And it hits an asteroid

Thats just futurama and its a comet "The icebergs of the sky" Zapp Brannigan
Fri 25/04/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Make it a spaceship

And it hits an asteroid
Fri 25/04/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Me and some friends have a game where we make up sequels to movies and some movies of our own, this one is one I feel I must bless you with

Titanic 2: Jacks back
It’s been a 1000 years, Jack, after sinking to the bottom of the ocean was frozen, this kept him in a perfect state. Also when the boat sank most of people’s valuables sank too, some landing on Jack. This meant when his iceberg washed up on shore he had money. To celebrate being alive Jack decides to take a cruise holiday on the famous Titanic 2, as this would be the first sail Jack could only afford lower class tickets. On board he meets Daisy, a beautiful Red-head…

The stories pretty self-explanatory from there. You got any you’d like to share?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.