GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Titanic 2: Jack's back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/04/03 at 18:35
Regular
Me and some friends have a game where we make up sequels to movies and some movies of our own, this one is one I feel I must bless you with

Titanic 2: Jacks back
It’s been a 1000 years, Jack, after sinking to the bottom of the ocean was frozen, this kept him in a perfect state. Also when the boat sank most of people’s valuables sank too, some landing on Jack. This meant when his iceberg washed up on shore he had money. To celebrate being alive Jack decides to take a cruise holiday on the famous Titanic 2, as this would be the first sail Jack could only afford lower class tickets. On board he meets Daisy, a beautiful Red-head…

The stories pretty self-explanatory from there. You got any you’d like to share?
Sat 03/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
"¬_¬"
"I saw it in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping it's SPEED above 50, and if it's SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called... the bus that couldn't slow down..."

Rather irrelevant that.
Sat 03/05/03 at 20:02
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Make it a spaceship
>
> And it hits an asteroid

Sounds like Futurama minus the Blackhole.

And... they are or were considering making a T2. Set in the war where Jack didn't actually really die or something.. was a few years back ah well.
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Nah, that would ruin the slow build up of tension while they wait to see if the monkeys have found rocks or stones.
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Waterworld 2 but only now it's set on Mars. NASA sends monkeys to
> explore the planet, just normal monkeys, none of the Planet of the
> Apes nonsence. They land safely, find some rocks. They come home
> safe. The end. Oh, and one of the monkeys has mostly white fur while
> all the rest have mostly black fur.

one of the monkeys has a monkey lover back on earth and whilst on the planet nearly dies, but returns safely and is renited with his monjkey lover.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Waterworld 2 but only now it's set on Mars. NASA sends monkeys to explore the planet, just normal monkeys, none of the Planet of the Apes nonsence. They land safely, find some rocks. They come home safe. The end. Oh, and one of the monkeys has mostly white fur while all the rest have mostly black fur.
Mon 28/04/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Sorry to end your joy but Speed 3 has been made
It involves a temporary milkman/priest called Dougal
The bomb has been fitted by Pat Mustard and if the milkcart goes below 5 miles per hour the milkcart will blow up :)
Mon 28/04/03 at 17:44
"The Will of D."
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Oh, bus - how about Speed 3, but only this time there's no bomb. It's
> about an amiable Postman, who gets cancer, but his barren wife
> surprisingly manages to conceive and he finally gets the son he wished
> for.

What about a psychotic postman that highjacks a bus who has cancer, and will die in 24 hours and is taking as many people he can with him as he dies. Oh, I forgot that the hero is an afraid asmatic dog.
Mon 28/04/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Gone in a minute!

A great dilevery man comes out of the job and his little brother goes in, but after failing to deliver a fresh slice of family life in 30 minutes he is threaned with the sac anless his brother does one last job, 30 pizzas in half an hour...
Sun 27/04/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Oh, bus - how about Speed 3, but only this time there's no bomb. It's about an amiable Postman, who gets cancer, but his barren wife surprisingly manages to conceive and he finally gets the son he wished for.
Sat 26/04/03 at 23:58
Regular
"the third person"
make it a bus and a cliff with the bus drivel of south park and oj simpson

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.