GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight, Tomorrow, Thursday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 16:54
Regular
Tonight;
Juventus will beat Barcenlona in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League Quarter Final tie.

Tomorrow;
Real Madrid will destroy Manchester United in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League Quarter Final tie.

Thursday;
Celtic will beat Boavista in the second leg of their UEFA Cup Semi Final tie.

And not a single one of those predictions are biased.
*Honest*
;-)
Wed 23/04/03 at 10:38
Yeah. Too right. Nedved is one of the best players in the world, so it looks like soon Real are going to snap him up. Davids is also an excellent player, but he really should grow up and stop getting so angry. I still like Raul best though.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Davids and Nedved are tremendous players.

Davids is let down by his temper.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:25
It was a good move by Juve, Birindelli curving in a brilliant cross for an unmarked Zalayeta to tap it in, but the most important players who stopped Barca getting through were Lilian Thuram and Gianluigi Buffon.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Of course, I betted on the best team ever - JUVE!

:-)
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AJ gets £40!

Betting rules.

:-D
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:40
Inter are through against Valencia because of Vieri's away goal, and Barca Juve has gone into Extra Time.
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:21
OK, now Davids has been sent off. Everyone saw it coming. Good player, but a bit of a thug.
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:16
Nedved was faking.

Overmars is playing really well, but I think Saviola or Kluivert will score.

Davids was lucky there!
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I don't know what will happen in extra time though if it does go to extra time.

If I had to put my money on a side scoring in extra time I'd say Barcelona - and Overmars to score it!
Tue 22/04/03 at 21:13
Nedved looks a bit dead after a strong challenge from Motta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.