GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight, Tomorrow, Thursday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 16:54
Regular
Tonight;
Juventus will beat Barcenlona in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League Quarter Final tie.

Tomorrow;
Real Madrid will destroy Manchester United in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League Quarter Final tie.

Thursday;
Celtic will beat Boavista in the second leg of their UEFA Cup Semi Final tie.

And not a single one of those predictions are biased.
*Honest*
;-)
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Gah?
Thu 24/04/03 at 21:41
Gah. Larsson scored.
Thu 24/04/03 at 14:14
Regular
Anyone here going to the European Cup Final at Old Trafford?
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> I'd like to see Escude, Defoe and Ronaldinho at United Next Season,
> but im clutching at straws.

---

Ronaldinho is a nono.

Signed a new deal with PSG only recently, and I don't think you can move clubs within six months of signing a contract.

Which is just another gay FIFA rule.
Thu 24/04/03 at 08:04
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nearly got the score right when I predicted 4-2.

=D
Thu 24/04/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I'd like to see Escude, Defoe and Ronaldinho at United Next Season, but im clutching at straws.

Kenyon has said he'd want Fergie to sell before buying anyone in the summer and says "we have a squad of 24 which is big enough" - no im sorry Mr Kenyon, it's quality not quantity that we need, I agree that poor players like the Neville brother's should be sold this summer, but that's obviously not going to generate enough funds and maybe a big name player should also move on.

Fergie has said that none of his 'big name players' are for sale in the summer, so im not sure if any movement will happen, but I can't see anyone arriving at United if the management are in disagreement.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Absolu† Neó wrote:

> I still think we need a support striker for Ruud (who played pretty
> well today)

Amen to that. If Ruud had gotten injured this season seriously i have no idea what state United would be in the league or how far we would have got in the champions league. I'm still hoping for the brazilian magician Ronaldinho to come to Old Trafford but of course he'll probably be another superstar that slips through Fergie's grasp
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don’t know if Real will retain the title, if their defence is on form then they stand a chance because the always score goals. But, the Italians defend and defend hard, it will make for interesting viewing.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Weldone United, a good effort and im proud of them.

Real are a great team and they just had that little bit of extra. Personally I see them lifting the trophy once again this season.

Decent freekick by Becks mind and if Ole had buried a couple of the decent chance's he had - it could have been different story?

I still think we need a support striker for Ruud (who played pretty well today)

Hopefully something will happen in the Summer (Jermain Defoe?), if not then we'll just have to keep ploughing on.
Wed 23/04/03 at 23:06
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:

> Is the Celtic - Boavista game on in England tomorrow?

Yup, BBC2 from 7:45

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.