GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Hour Photo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
A solid 7/10. Robin Williams is fantastic, Tom Cruise lite makes me want to stab things, and I'm upset that they had a first-time director as I think with someone more accomplished they could have cut out the rubbish (pointless dream/eyes sequence) and focused more on the underlying darkness that only got realised with the final interview.

Also thought the whole knife scene was rubbish, but I still liked it because of the awful atmosphere. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:54
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Definitely worth a watch, just not a purchase.
Fri 18/04/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I'm renting it out next weekend so i'll get back to you on what I think. I am glad Robin Williams is moving on from 'childrens' films though as he is a good actor.
Fri 18/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Ooh.. didn't know.. Been waiting a while for this.. Good good.

So you'd recommend it, no?!
Fri 18/04/03 at 20:26
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Just rented it.

Dunno if you can buy it yet though.
Fri 18/04/03 at 20:18
Regular
"cachoo"
Haven't seen it yet but really want to. Its about that man - Robin Williams - who's obsessed with a family, isn't it??

Is it out to rent/buy yet then?
Fri 18/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
A solid 7/10. Robin Williams is fantastic, Tom Cruise lite makes me want to stab things, and I'm upset that they had a first-time director as I think with someone more accomplished they could have cut out the rubbish (pointless dream/eyes sequence) and focused more on the underlying darkness that only got realised with the final interview.

Also thought the whole knife scene was rubbish, but I still liked it because of the awful atmosphere. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.