GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Hour Photo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
A solid 7/10. Robin Williams is fantastic, Tom Cruise lite makes me want to stab things, and I'm upset that they had a first-time director as I think with someone more accomplished they could have cut out the rubbish (pointless dream/eyes sequence) and focused more on the underlying darkness that only got realised with the final interview.

Also thought the whole knife scene was rubbish, but I still liked it because of the awful atmosphere. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?
Sat 19/04/03 at 14:15
"slightlyshortertagl"
Freaky film.

I watched it on the plane back in December.
Sat 19/04/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Newbie Boobies"
I thought this was good right up to the last 10 minutes, the ending was a little disappointing. But, yeah, it was good to see Robin Williams move on to something a bit darker. I want to Insomnia now, anyone recommend that?
Sat 19/04/03 at 22:47
One hour photo's are good but cost quite a bit. About £7! from Boots, your better off sending them away for a mear £3 or close to that
Sun 20/04/03 at 09:46
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You = moron.
Sun 20/04/03 at 10:44
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Collective Zepplin wrote:
> I thought it was crap :D
>
> See Equilibrium for a quality film.

I know it's only your opinion, but you saying that Equilibrium (shudders) is a quality film is one of the most ridiculous thing's I've heard in a long time. Sure, the actions scenes were very impressive, it had Sean Bean AND Sean Pertwee in it (Orgasm!) but the lead character was bland and uninspiring, the plot ill-devised and it lacked real narrative. Also there were about 10 people in the whole cinema when I saw it on its release day.

as for One Hour Photo, I really want to see. After being used to a happy clappy Robin Williams, I think a serious, evil one will really creep me out. He's a quality actore. Dead funny guy too.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:06
Regular
"I see you"
Noe Hour Photo, thumbs up or down? I was looking at it last night in Blockbusters but i decided to get We Were Soldiers instead.
Sun 20/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Try reading the first post? It says you should go see it.
Sun 20/04/03 at 15:39
Regular
"I see you"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Noe Hour Photo

I need spelling lessons.
Sun 20/04/03 at 15:44
Regular
"I see you"
El Blokey wrote:
> Try reading the first post? It says you should go see it.

Well as i said, i was looking at it last night and reading through this post has made me want to see it now. Just as long as i'm not dissapointed like i was with High Crimes whichi suggest people don't see.
Sun 20/04/03 at 16:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Silent Assassin wrote:
> Well as i said, i was looking at it last night and reading through
> this post has made me want to see it now.

No, you said you were looking at it and then asked if it was good. Which has already been said in the thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.