GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Matrix Reloaded trailer out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 00:04
Regular
www.thematrix.com

Do it, do it do it do it do it do it do it.

And let me know when you've seen it, because it's a bast to access. I'm guessing the site is rammed at the moment. I'll let you know if it's much cop after I've seen it.

"Rest assured, I shall be on the internet within minutes registering my displeasure."
Fri 11/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"He's back"
Could someone please tell me the diologue for the trailer because there is no sound when I try and watch it.
Fri 11/04/03 at 18:40
Regular
"He's back"
I don't like it when they show stunts like that, because you may find yourself waiting the whole movie for it. This happened for me once whilst watching the jackass movie. I saw a 'making off' feature, and they didn't even put it in the final version.

That bit where neo jumps at the agent was quite near the end as well.
Fri 11/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"That's right!"
It's one of those things where you watch it, then wish you hadn't because it's spoilt some stuff (I mean, come on, was there ANYBODY who hadn't seen Neo dodging the bullets before they saw The Matrix?)

I'm uber excited about this film, to be blunt - I can't wait.
Fri 11/04/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I saw it ages ago, Parr got me it off KaZaA about 2 months ago. He also got me one of Revolutions! They both look amazing especially the clip where he is surrouned by agents and fighting them all with a stick thing.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*rubs eyes in disbelief*

Oh my holy God, that just looks like it's gonna rock something ace!

I like the way that instead of not bothering to jump really far, or get involved in car chases, Neo just flies everywhere. Nice.
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"He's back"
All you people praise the matrix, but how many of you can actually understand every single bit of it?
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Shut up; shut up...your going to ruin it for me.

*Covers ears*

Anyway, I think I may have seen it before, a friend of mine has a trailer on a free DVD he got with a mag.
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Holy Freaking Toledos

How cool is this film gonna be

15th May, just can NOT come quick enough!
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm staying clear of it. I haven't read anything about...I have't even looked at pictures. All I've seen is a teaser trailer months and months ago. I've pretty much blocked it out of my head so I don't get too excited or tempted with spoilers.
Fri 11/04/03 at 08:37
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
You can download a variety of versions here guys!

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/m/matrix2.php

I've got to wait until 6:00pm before I can see it. No QT here. >_<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.