GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Matrix Reloaded trailer out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 00:04
Regular
www.thematrix.com

Do it, do it do it do it do it do it do it.

And let me know when you've seen it, because it's a bast to access. I'm guessing the site is rammed at the moment. I'll let you know if it's much cop after I've seen it.

"Rest assured, I shall be on the internet within minutes registering my displeasure."
Sat 12/04/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I saw one of the trailers today at the cinema, it looks rather good!

Ahhhhh...

Other news, Jonny English is absolute dog terd!
Fri 11/04/03 at 21:53
Regular
"That's right!"
"Trinity: "I am wearing leather for no reason other than to look sexy."

Um... she ain't sexy. She's just a Morpheus wanna-be who latches onto anybody with half decent powers. If I were in the matrix, she'd end up with me because she's a ho.
Fri 11/04/03 at 21:47
Regular
Ohhh.Myyyy.Goddd

Gwuuuuuuhhhh (That was my Homer style drool)
Fri 11/04/03 at 21:41
Regular
"He's back"
ahh I just got quicktime 6 so I'm ok. Wicked trailer.Might have to go to holland to see it in the cinemas, 'cause of it's age rating (if it's a 15 here).

*runs embarassed off age*
Fri 11/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
....12min 50 seconds to go.
Gettin the super mega huge version. Bet you it totally crashes my PC...12min 10 seconds..
Fri 11/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Unbelievable trailer. I was walking out the door to school the other morning and the full thing was shown on RISE. I stayed and watched it with my jaw on the floor for a few minutes. The bloody thing caused me to miss my bus, but it was well worth it.

When's this baby out? I wanna see it the first day I can.
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:46
"period drama"
*Runs*

Ugh, trailers.
They spoil everything.

*Removes eyes*
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You stole my spoof dialogue Snuggly, now you must pay. Lets right, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon style.

*Flies over roof*
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Neo: "I'm Ted Theodore Logan, and I've come to kick your butt back to the stone age"

Agent Ssssmith: "Mr Anderssson... you must get the ring to Mount Doom, before... err, I mean, let's ruck.

Neo: "I'm totally going to kill you until you die of it. In bullet-time."

Trinity: "I am wearing leather for no reason other than to look sexy."

Morpheous: "And I speak solely in metaphor. Tonight may be the most important night in your lives, this is a war etc. Sod it, let's fight again. In bullet-time. With swords. While driving."

Neo: "Whoah"

Then all the Agents jump on Neo, but he gets in the phone box with Rufus and escapes.
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dialogue is as follows:-

"Far into the future a dark force is trying to take over the world as we know it, the Spice Girls got back together.

*Scary music*

The 21st centuries super heros must join together in a valliant battle to destroy the dark spicy forces and regain sanity for earth people.

Starring,

The power rangers
Braveheart
Spiderman
Jordan
Jackie Chan
Ali G
And Richard Gere

*Heavy rock music and some action scenes followed by a big explosion*

-Spice World 2, coming May 21st-,
'Prepare Yourself'

*End trailer*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.