GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Sat 03/11/18 at 12:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forums...

Strange that you can send but not receive email - sounds like that will be a settings problem.
Not sure where you are seeing the captcha?

Hi Hmmm ... when 'captcha' was mentioned it rang a bell. If someone contacts me via my website contact form, on submitting the request a captcha appears requiring completion before the request is submitted. Maybe this is what is being referred to?

EDIT: Haha ... I know why it does in my case ... I put it in the code:¬D
Post edited by DL on 03/11/2018 at 12:08.

Post edited by DL on 03/11/2018 at 13:21.
Wed 24/10/18 at 11:39
"Are you sure?"

Colin B wrote:
Find freeola very frustrating, can't receive emails but can send, can't get past the captacha robot check, get spam, non existent specific customer support, got me facebook details and could not change contact settings, need to do better

Hi and welcome to the forums...

Strange that you can send but not receive email - sounds like that will be a settings problem.
Not sure where you are seeing the captcha?

I'm sure people (I'm just a happy customer) will be happy to try to help (more details required) either here through the forum or I can recommend Freeola's 'Live Chat' option to work through a problem.
Hmmm...
Tue 23/10/18 at 23:29
Regular
Find freeola very frustrating, can't receive emails but can send, can't get past the captacha robot check, get spam, non existent specific customer support, got me facebook details and could not change contact settings, need to do better
Thu 20/09/18 at 14:00
"possibly impossible"
Fine, but also busy. I see autumn is well and truly upon us once again.
Tue 11/09/18 at 19:49
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Would you kindly like to post more....

Think that's an understatement pb ... would anybody like to post more would be more appropriate :¬)

Have been too busy at work during the last few months and too tired to even contemplate 'doing web stuff' in the evening, but I'm still here within the hallowed halls of Freeola ... look ... just to your left, in the shadows ;¬)

How's things pb, dav?
Thu 09/08/18 at 09:58
"possibly impossible"

Dringo wrote:
It has gone very BioShock

Would you kindly like to post more....
Mon 23/07/18 at 00:13
Regular
It has gone very BioShock
Thu 05/07/18 at 10:35
"possibly impossible"
Hello all.

Infrequent visits at the moment, sorry. This place is anything but up-to-date, must be the steampunk theme.
Mon 02/07/18 at 17:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
Hi DL,
You've mentioned similar 'vanishing' posts before - it looks like when posts are deleted (normally spam etc.) not everything updates - I guess that's just how the forum s/w works.

For me that's ok, as I can guess what has happened :¬)

Yep ... and AaronEckhart now appears but doesn't ;¬)

Post edited by DL on 02/07/2018 at 17:52.
Fri 22/06/18 at 17:35
"Are you sure?"
Hi DL,
You've mentioned similar 'vanishing' posts before - it looks like when posts are deleted (normally spam etc.) not everything updates - I guess that's just how the forum s/w works.

For me that's ok, as I can guess what has happened :¬)
Hmmm...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.