GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Sat 20/01/18 at 14:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Yeah, chocolate addiction!

Yeh, I usually get it in the early hours of the morning and then it's Cadbury's Buttons :¬D
Sat 20/01/18 at 12:05
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Oh dear pb ... problems?;¬)

Yeah, chocolate addiction!
Fri 19/01/18 at 19:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Evening.

Never sit with a bag of M&Ms in front of you before dinner!

Oh dear pb ... problems?;¬)
Fri 19/01/18 at 18:13
"possibly impossible"
Evening.

Never sit with a bag of M&Ms in front of you before dinner!
Sun 14/01/18 at 18:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

dav2612 wrote:
Evening all,

The cat chewed my hearing aid and managed to break it - cat equivalent of 'dog ate my homework' I guess. Got a few days of silence until the replacement part comes.

I should get a better idea about the security of my job next week, whether I hear the update is another thing though.

Bad luck there dav! Mrs DL has two hearing aids now and she's forever losing the 'cleaning wires' and those 'bits' off the ends ;¬)
Sat 13/01/18 at 19:23
Regular
"And in last place.."
Evening all,

The cat chewed my hearing aid and managed to break it - cat equivalent of 'dog ate my homework' I guess. Got a few days of silence until the replacement part comes.

I should get a better idea about the security of my job next week, whether I hear the update is another thing though.
Sat 13/01/18 at 19:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
indeed it does.

With you on that one pb :¬)

Just heard that my daughter-in-law is away on a course for all of next week and that my son is going to 'field' the girls! One is nearly 6 and newbie will be 17 weeks old ;¬)

I'm sure that my big Princess will be of great help during this time, but little Princess needs attention and some injections on Wednesday, so schedules will have to be rearranged ... sleep is a figment of the imagination ;¬)
Sat 13/01/18 at 11:02
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Welcome to the 'real world' pb ... sleep at the moment comes as a premium ;¬)

indeed it does.
Fri 12/01/18 at 22:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Morning.

So here we are again, the end of another week and a weekend soon approaching (which will, no doubt, disappear too fast). Still lacking enough sleep to do anything useful today.

Welcome to the 'real world' pb ... sleep at the moment comes as a premium ;¬)
Fri 12/01/18 at 11:24
"possibly impossible"
Morning.

So here we are again, the end of another week and a weekend soon approaching (which will, no doubt, disappear too fast). Still lacking enough sleep to do anything useful today.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.