GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear Mr Moddy,"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 13:03
Regular
I apologise for my recent behaviour and I hope we can become best buddies :P
and thankyou for re-activating my account. We will fix the e-mail bug as soon as possible
Thu 24/04/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Um, I never received any duplicates...

I just got 8 pointless messages within a month...
Thu 24/04/03 at 12:13
"I hate that!!!"
Thanks.

and The freeola moddy said to me that I wasn't to use the e-mail centre untill we got the problem fixed, and the problem seems to have sorted itself out or one of my technicians sorted it for me. So now the problem seems to have gone I can now use the e-mail centre.

He only suspended my account (as far as I know) because the same e-mails were being sent out more than twice at the time (this was due to a problem of some sort) and if I heard him right I was to "e-mail the freeola moderator and say I wouldn't use the e-mail centre untill the problem was fixed" so I did, and Thus my account was re-activated, now it's sorted and I can now use the e-mail centre.
Thu 24/04/03 at 11:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Doughnut Monster© wrote:

> and untill now I've received no complaints from people complaining
> about the e-mails.

That's not the point though.

http://freeola.com/legal/terms.php

Read Point 6 on the 'Terms and Conditions: Freeola Internet Access Packages General'
Thu 24/04/03 at 10:19
"I hate that!!!"
phi11ip wrote:
> Read the terms and conditions:

I would if I could find them, can only seem to read them when you go to sign up
Thu 24/04/03 at 09:13
"I hate that!!!"
Actually I don't even have to put in the adresses they are already there when I go to send an e-mail all 178 of them.

and untill now I've received no complaints from people complaining about the e-mails.
Tue 22/04/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Read the terms and conditions:

'No mass emails'

That's all I'm gonna say now, you can carry on sending your emails out to everyone but I'll be sitting here laughing when you lose your account and have to pay to have it transfered to another host...

Freeola does not allow emails like you are doing. People use Yabb forums to send mass emails on other hosts for advertising and stuff. You just input your list of addresses and send.

Freeola do not allow this because of the problems other hosts have had with people sending mass advertising emails (spam).

There is a decent theory behind why they do not allow the emails and just because you're not selling stuff or advertising products you're still not excempt from the rules.

No spam

No use of the email centre in Yabb.

'You use it, you lose it.'
Tue 22/04/03 at 16:46
"I hate that!!!"
WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!

We have had problems with our mail sender which meant that some e-mails got sent out more than twice.

I think what the moddy was trying to say that if THAT (read above) happened again his account will be removed,

he DID NOT say I couldn't send any e-mails.

And I have removed your account from my forum seeing as you do not seem to be happy receiving the e-mails.

so poo poo
Tue 22/04/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Doughnut Monster© wrote:
> I get the fipping point already

You obviously don't...

Just read your messages you've written here!

> freeola-moderator wrote:
> if he does it one more time, his account will be closed permanently!

> Doughnut Monster© wrote:
> but we will still send out e-mails but not as often as I used to.

*wonders about some people*
Tue 22/04/03 at 08:44
"I hate that!!!"
I get the fipping point already now would you PLEASE just GIVE ME A BREAK, i'm getting sick fed up of your droning
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

LISTEN!

YOU CAN'T SEND OUT THE MASS EMAILS NO MATTER WHAT YOUR USER AGREEMENT SAYS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE CHANGED IT WHAT ABOUT THE EXISTING USERS? THEY'VE GOT NO CHOICE!

FREEOLA DOES NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO SEND OUT MASS EMAILS, IF YOU SEND OUT ANY MORE OF THEM YOUR SITE WILL BE DELETED FROM THE FREEOLA SERVERS.

READ BELOW AT WHAT THE ADMINISTRATOR BLOKE HAD TO SAY.

YOU CAN'T SEND OUT THE EMAILS, FULL STOP!

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.