GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Just bought Eternal Darkness off ebay for £8. Is that worth it and is it really that good a game? Im new to the Cube and so dont really know.
Fri 29/07/05 at 08:20
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Legendary Link wrote:
> gimo i'll sell you my copy for 8 pounds + 1 p&p if you want, do
> you have paypal? that goes for anyone else who wants the game.

Are you mad? I will keep mine for ever. Always good for a lasy Saturday or Sunday.
Thu 28/07/05 at 22:47
Regular
gimo i'll sell you my copy for 8 pounds + 1 p&p if you want, do you have paypal? that goes for anyone else who wants the game.
Thu 28/07/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Hey GingerD ;)

Yup, you've definitely made a decent purchase there. It's so different to Resident Evil series, and the gameplay mechanics work really well. Deep game, too - but I'm not sure if it's your cuppa tea. Ah, well you can always sell it to me! ;p
Thu 28/07/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
i apprieciate that! my mate said exactly that, that you are scared because of what it does to your mind rather than thing - jumping - round - corner scared.
Thu 28/07/05 at 17:01
Regular
i have lots more examples by the way but i dont wanna ruin the game for him lol
Thu 28/07/05 at 16:57
Regular
different kind of atmosphere, in Eternal Darkness its scary because of whats not there, like the noises, in resi 4 u always know what your up against.
Thu 28/07/05 at 16:55
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Also the atmos is un-matched in any other game in my opinion, in no
> other game have i ever wished for the next chapter to start in order
> the to feel secure in myself.

Resi 4 on Pro?
Thu 28/07/05 at 16:51
Regular
it is an extreamely good game, not just in things like gameplay and graphics, but the whole universe it creates is intriging, and going through time is fascinating.
Also the atmos is un-matched in any other game in my opinion, in no other game have i ever wished for the next chapter to start in order the to feel secure in myself. some parts of the game scared me, and the magic system is great.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I always have hated it, but I know I'm in the minority on this one. Pssh.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
This is true. Ive had a few shockers in the past. £45 for Blues Brothers N64 sticks in the memory... oh dear god!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.