GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Darkness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Thu 28/07/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Just bought Eternal Darkness off ebay for £8. Is that worth it and is it really that good a game? Im new to the Cube and so dont really know.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:25
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Worth playing simply for the *ahem* in the *ahem*

The fact that I know what you mean by that really surprises me, but yeah... I pished myself :(
Fri 05/08/05 at 12:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I find all of the older Resi games seriously flawed and boring. For me Resi 4 is a lot more enjoyable to play, and while the storyline isn't amazing, it's better than in most of today's games.
Fri 05/08/05 at 10:00
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
pro is still fairly easy, just the bosses take several attempts, the rest is the same, brainless gaming IMO. if you know the resi 2 storyline, it makes resi 4 look so terrible. its like they tried to use the same plotline but in a different environment, without any detail or depth. the gameplay is fun for a while, its just the same throughout. big let down, if i hadnt collected the rest of the series i would have sold it.
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stick it on Pro then. I'm 19 and loved it. Sorry.

And the storyline? Well, it wasn't as convoluted as the previous Resis, which is a good and bad thing. Yeah, I missed the UMBRELLA suff and the nasty evil experiments, but to be honest, going mad with a jackhammer on twenty crazy people wanting to eat my head was also terrific fun.

In terms of gameplay, it's light years ahead.
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
yeah this was on of the few cube exclusives i really really liked. now resi 4 changed survival horror games forever and now they will suck:p i think im the only person that thought resi 4 was a let down. it was so overhyped and was so stupidly easy. the storyline was just a joke and easily the worst in the series. its like capcom changed their audience to 5 year olds. still resi 5 will be worth a look.
Thu 04/08/05 at 10:21
"The Will of D."
Lol. Yeah I really enjoyed this game, aside from being a hack and slash game you can also use magic to create shields, enchant your weapons with one of 4 magical elements, and other nifty stuff too.
Thu 04/08/05 at 09:17
Regular
I love that the £39.99 price sticker is still on it...
Wed 03/08/05 at 14:27
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8208890665&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[/URL]
Wed 03/08/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
still hasnt come yet :(
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
If you're one of those people who think all GC games are for kids (and I'm not saying you are, just if you are) then this game'll change your mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.