GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What films are you looking forward to?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/01/01 at 10:26
Regular
Just wondering, which filmd due for release in 2001 (or delayed until 2002 probably) are you be looking forward to?

I'm quite looking forward to the Spiderman movie! Apparently they've had a few problems with scripts and the like, but these have hopefully been ironed out, and it should be great!

Also looking forward to Lord Of The Rings, as I loved the books when I read them a few years back.

And because I'm really, really sad, I am looking forward most to the arrival of the latest in the Friday the 13th series, Jason X! Apparently it's set in the future, and Jason somehow gets on board a spaceship. It has class written all over it ;-)

I shall not be going anywhere near the Tomb Raider movie.
Mon 29/01/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yeah, sorry about that - I completely suck at rhyming ;)

DVDBoxOffice I've found aren't all that to be honest. I bought the Region 1 Romeo Must Die and it took a good couple of weeks to turn up - that's the last and only time I've used them.

MovieTyme are my personal choice at the moment, fair enough, they maybe a little bit more expensive than that of Play247, but I don't mind shelling out a little bit more if I get the latest releases a good few weeks before hand.

-- Steve --
On the player this week 'as been: Road Trip (R1)
Sun 28/01/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Oo, The Singing Dime = MovieTyme

To be fair, mate, that's a pretty weak piece of rhyming. How about Groovy Mime or Goofy Crime?

I've not tried them yet though. Their prices seem about the same, although the 2-disc Dinosaur is £25 as opposed to £18 on Play. I suppose the saving is worth an extra wait.

DVDBoxOffice (or Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate - OK, so that's a bit weak as well) are very cheap but they say it's up to the customer to sort out import duties and local tax so this probably doesn't include VAT.
Sun 28/01/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Heh.:) Yeah, screw this rhyming stuff.

Play247's service has deteriated a lot recently. MovieTyme are THE Region 1 importers. They get the titles a good few weeks before street date.

-- Steve --

Wed 24/01/01 at 20:54
Ive just been surfing and apparently the new Mel Gibson movie which is soon to be released on our shores is called "What Women Want". The Americans seemed to have given it a mixed set of reviews, but with an average score of 7-8 out of 10 it should be a good film. That is provided the comedy style appeals to the British public as much as the Americans.
Wed 24/01/01 at 18:23
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Non-Zero Possibility wrote:
> Hehehe...:) That'll be the one. There service certainly has
> deteriated over the past few months.

> Right, the one use, lemme think of a rhyme *thinking*

> Oo, The Singing Dime ;)

The only one I can think of remotely like that is movietyme.com (which I've not tried yet). Is the 'Oo' part of the name or the thinking? Can you give me the first word?

Oh, I can't be bothered with rhyming anymore. PLAY247 ARE CACK!
Wed 24/01/01 at 12:29
Im looking forward to that new Mel Gibson movie thats been having trailers at the cinema latetly...I cant remember the name of it, but apparently its a comedy where Gibsons character accidently gets knocked out by an electric shock...only he wakes up being able to HEAR THE THOUGHTS OF WOMEN! Sounds hillarious to me!
Wed 24/01/01 at 11:56
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Hehehe...:) That'll be the one. There service certainly has deteriated over the past few months.

Right, the one use, lemme think of a rhyme *thinking*

Oo, The Singing Dime ;)

-- Steve --
Tue 23/01/01 at 18:32
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Does this place you're thinking of rhyme with Grey Flew For Heaven?

What does your site rhyme with? Lets see if I can find it just from that!
Tue 23/01/01 at 14:25
Regular
"Profit of Doom"

Hmmm, interesting.
> One of the places I normally use seems to be going down the pan a
> bit so a new addition to my shop list would be welcome.

Heh.:) I think I know the place your referring too as well ;)

Put this way, it took em' a week to process an order I had for Jet Li's 'Fist Of Legend'.

-- Steve --
Mon 22/01/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Non-Zero Possibility wrote:

I know of a website that already has What Lies
> Beneath in stock and is currently shipping. I usually get the new US
> releases a good few weeks before they hit the streets officially
> over there.

Hmmm, interesting. One of the places I normally use seems to be going down the pan a bit so a new addition to my shop list would be welcome.

I don't want What Lies Beneath though, I was just using that as an example as it was named earlier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.