GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teleporting possible?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 01:32
Regular
I was just thinking, I know this sounds quite weird but at the start of most games the characters of the games are just there and you start playing, or sometimes before you see a pointless clip which helps in no way, but how do your characters get there, and depending on what game you play, you would definetely need an explanation for how they managed to get to a strange place. This even counts on the switch of levels, the level you just complete could have been in the jungle then the next on the rooftop of new york city rooftops, I think there cold be more explaning in that area, sorry if you rad this and thought it was rubbish and a waste of time, but i just wanted to say what i think of the games, andalso here peoples responses to there thougts on what i tink about this, thanks for youre time.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
in resi evil they have nice long cut scenes showing you how the charcters got into the mansion and the train. however barry and wesker and rebecca always seem to get behind doors that you have to unlock with keys after difficult procceses to get these keys!
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
LOL at Robin
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:33
In the future when they bring teleporting out in to every day life, it would rock, you could put one by your tv, and one by the toilet, then just pee through the transporter and into the toilet...
Sun 16/03/03 at 14:40
Regular
If teleporting was possible, then wouldn't you just teleport to where you neede to go, instead of travelling to it on foot?

Oh, and teleporting IS possible. SOme Aussies teleported a laser beam 3 feet away or something.
Sun 16/03/03 at 13:48
True, it would be boring to walk for a long distance just to get the game started...
Sun 16/03/03 at 13:46
"period drama"
Ahem.
Games aren't real.
It wouldn't be much fun if you had to walk 1000 miles before you can start the next mission.

And if teleporting was real, then surely they should just put your bloke down INFRONT of all the enemies, so you can just do your thang without having to go past them.
Sun 16/03/03 at 13:36
They do this on splinter cell, i was thinking the same thing yesturday, because they started the dude up on a roof, and you then have to sneak past some guards, but how the hell would you get there in the first place without them seeing you...
meh...
Sun 16/03/03 at 01:32
Regular
"I Move Like Sauce"
I was just thinking, I know this sounds quite weird but at the start of most games the characters of the games are just there and you start playing, or sometimes before you see a pointless clip which helps in no way, but how do your characters get there, and depending on what game you play, you would definetely need an explanation for how they managed to get to a strange place. This even counts on the switch of levels, the level you just complete could have been in the jungle then the next on the rooftop of new york city rooftops, I think there cold be more explaning in that area, sorry if you rad this and thought it was rubbish and a waste of time, but i just wanted to say what i think of the games, andalso here peoples responses to there thougts on what i tink about this, thanks for youre time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.