GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Libery City Stories."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Not long until this is released now, and as I'm a huge GTA fan I can't wait for it. It'll be good to get back to Liberty City, as it had a great level design, and it's the perfect size for a portable games machine.

It'll be interesting to follow Tony Ciprianni through the beginning of his criminal career, especially with all the great features that were in San Andreas; proper aiming, character customisation, bikes etc etc.

Well I'm gonna pre-order my PSP next week so I'll hopefully get one on it's September 1st release date, and hopefully GTA should see it's September release date too, and not be held back for any length of time.

So, anyone else looking forward to this?
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
True.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:55
"High polygon count"
Judging by the original, the 360 is Microsoft's idea of a 'portable' anyway! ;-p
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> There is a chance that if you don't pre-order, you won't get one for a
> while.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. But if that did happen I would just wait until January, when the inevitable price drop happens. Plus I'll be getting a 360 in November so that'll keep me amused until then.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Not gonna bother with MC3, and going by those loading times, neither will a lot of other people. Plus I've got it on X-Box anyway.

Still not sure whether to put in a pre-order on a PSP or not, since GTA isn't out until October. I've had a look at some launch titles and the only thing I liked the look of was a game called Fired Up, or something like that, but whether that'll last until GTA, I don't know.
Tue 09/08/05 at 20:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The UK launch of the machine.
Tue 09/08/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Think i said it somewhere befor the loading times on Midnight Clun 3 are LONG! and its not just befor race's. Part from that its a good game. Why are you all saying this and that should be out for launch when they are already out?
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Mozzy"
gold chocobo wrote:
> Lou Role wrote:
> Any other good
> games due on launch day?
>
> Apparantly they're going to try and bring out Midnight Club 3 on or
> near launch day, plus there will be Wipout Fusion which is supposed
> to be the best in the series.

What are you on about? I take it you mean Wipeout Pure? And Midnight Club 3 will be released in time for the launch but I wouldn't get to excited about it, I heard the loading times are something stupid like 70 seconds each race.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Lou Role wrote:
> Any other good
> games due on launch day?

Apparantly they're going to try and bring out Midnight Club 3 on or near launch day, plus there will be Wipout Fusion which is supposed to be the best in the series.
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:14
Regular
"Mozzy"
Lots.

Too many to list.
Mon 08/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer then. Any other good games due on launch day?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.