GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Libery City Stories."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Not long until this is released now, and as I'm a huge GTA fan I can't wait for it. It'll be good to get back to Liberty City, as it had a great level design, and it's the perfect size for a portable games machine.

It'll be interesting to follow Tony Ciprianni through the beginning of his criminal career, especially with all the great features that were in San Andreas; proper aiming, character customisation, bikes etc etc.

Well I'm gonna pre-order my PSP next week so I'll hopefully get one on it's September 1st release date, and hopefully GTA should see it's September release date too, and not be held back for any length of time.

So, anyone else looking forward to this?
Fri 02/09/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ha I can't even be bothered to get the PSP anymore I was getting it for MP3 mainly and the movies and GTA. But now im just going to get a MP3 and wait till the prices have gone down on PSP.
Wed 31/08/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Getting a PSP tomorrow, crap that I have to wait a couple of months before I can play GTA though.
Wed 31/08/05 at 01:29
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah I might I hope to get the PSP this week.
Tue 30/08/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
No my uncle works in HMV and gets me discount :)
Tue 30/08/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Import?
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:44
Hmm, where from?
Mon 29/08/05 at 18:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well im getting a PSP for £148.99 which is great.
Mon 29/08/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Catch it!"
I have to save up so much money for the PSP and I really want to get GTA: Liberty city stories.
Sun 28/08/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Some places say 30th September, others say 14th October. Either way I don't mind the wait, I'm playing through GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas to try and finish them all 100%, so that's keeping me busy. Only need three more packages and 2 more rampages to finish GTA3.
Tue 16/08/05 at 12:16
Regular
pb wrote:
> Nope, Ape Escape is a remix of the original Playstation game and Ape
> Academy is a warioware style thing.

Ah, never knew that - might pick up Academy then - if they fix the loading times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.