GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm afraid I must boast"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
It has been a number of months... summer holidays probably since I had any relationship with someone. This dry spell has almost certainly been my fault as I've become a miserable, reclusive little git basically.

Anyway in the last week I've had friends of people come up to me and say so and so likes me... how very schoolyard relationship but yes I am the best. Not only have I heard two people at school, apparently a further three at work have been discussing my sexy studness and now I feel the best.

I also must boast that I went clothes shopping... I had finished in about half hour. Got jeans for first time since errrm ever, a belt, a hat, a t-shirt, a CD and a pair of shoes for work (only £10)

Yep today is a fine day and I shall finish by going to the pub with mates and one of the people I mentioned above and then I shall go see Jackass... or maybe not, might be tomorrow night at someone's house.

Yep... things are looking up

Hurrah

Now I'm going for single fish
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:40
Regular
Fantastic.

Today I woke up late, ate a curry, drank two pints of milk, and dyed my hair blond, even though it's come out more red than blond.

Plenty of hours left yet. I might get drunk.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*applauds*

Go Sheepy! It's yo birthday!
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It has been a number of months... summer holidays probably since I had any relationship with someone. This dry spell has almost certainly been my fault as I've become a miserable, reclusive little git basically.

Anyway in the last week I've had friends of people come up to me and say so and so likes me... how very schoolyard relationship but yes I am the best. Not only have I heard two people at school, apparently a further three at work have been discussing my sexy studness and now I feel the best.

I also must boast that I went clothes shopping... I had finished in about half hour. Got jeans for first time since errrm ever, a belt, a hat, a t-shirt, a CD and a pair of shoes for work (only £10)

Yep today is a fine day and I shall finish by going to the pub with mates and one of the people I mentioned above and then I shall go see Jackass... or maybe not, might be tomorrow night at someone's house.

Yep... things are looking up

Hurrah

Now I'm going for single fish

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.