GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm afraid I must boast"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
It has been a number of months... summer holidays probably since I had any relationship with someone. This dry spell has almost certainly been my fault as I've become a miserable, reclusive little git basically.

Anyway in the last week I've had friends of people come up to me and say so and so likes me... how very schoolyard relationship but yes I am the best. Not only have I heard two people at school, apparently a further three at work have been discussing my sexy studness and now I feel the best.

I also must boast that I went clothes shopping... I had finished in about half hour. Got jeans for first time since errrm ever, a belt, a hat, a t-shirt, a CD and a pair of shoes for work (only £10)

Yep today is a fine day and I shall finish by going to the pub with mates and one of the people I mentioned above and then I shall go see Jackass... or maybe not, might be tomorrow night at someone's house.

Yep... things are looking up

Hurrah

Now I'm going for single fish
Sat 08/03/03 at 12:47
Regular
"That's right!"
I get Fridays off work, and I always give myself the day off college. Went to the gym at 10am with two of my mates. We were all hung over/ill/tired, so we didn't do much in the ring, just bench pressed some depressingly light weights.

Went to mine, ate pasta, tuna, sweetcorn and fishfingers. Me mate Seb had to go to work at ASDA, but one of my other mates came over and we went into town at about 3. Got drunk, went to China town, then almost got into a fight with a bunch of Asian people at a pool bar over one of them stealing one of our balls. Four or five of them, and three of us... and they ran off after my mate Wal had a go at them. Drank a lot o' Bud, then went for an all you can eat buffet. Only had two plates each, mostly chicken, and two bottles of Becks ('twas buy one get one free) before we left... Yeah, the usual eyes bigger than our stomache thing. Had to split the bill three ways, but one of us only had a fiver, and it was £31 odd. Bit out of pocket now...

Got home about 8, rather intoxicated. Sat watching TV in my room until midnight, when I went to bed and woke up this morning to an empty house. Nice.
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:25
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Yesterday I got drunk with my girlfriend and watched her stupid dog try to jump up a pillbox. Then we listened to Metallicas Master Of Puppets alb and did stuff. That ruled.
Fri 07/03/03 at 21:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Memorandum wrote:
> As if you actually saw it....

I wasn't concentrating on the film THAT much. It seemed awful.
Fri 07/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Today was nowhere near as good as yesterday. It rained. And stormed. Yesterday, Endless Summer was the song. And it fookin ruled. And I ate lovely pasta. Today it was horrbile.
Fri 07/03/03 at 21:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
As if you actually saw it....
Fri 07/03/03 at 21:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I also had a very good day.
Leicester Square really is very nice, especially if you go with the right person. And I went with the right person.
And Two Weeks Notice is an awful film.
Fri 07/03/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
mikelar wrote:

> I read in New Scientist today that the universe is tearing itself
> apart and something called "phantom matter" is to blaim!
> Apparantly, solar systems, planets and even atoms will be RIPPED apart
> as the tear increases in size leaving nothing in the wake of a giant
> cylestrial rip.
>
> Although the good news is that it won't happen for another 22 billion
> years. phew.

Remember that it is just a theory based on some observations, not that it'll affect anyone anyway...
Fri 07/03/03 at 20:49
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Cheese is mouth boggling

*mouth boggles*
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Space is mind boggling.

*mind boggles*
Fri 07/03/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Selected"
isn't it just? Apparantly, as well as this theory of the universe ending in a giant split of astronomical justice, another theory is that it will continue to expand until it just collapses in on itself...like a big bang in reverse - nothing like a good implosion to start and end the day.

Enjoy getting completely wasted anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.