GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm afraid I must boast"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
It has been a number of months... summer holidays probably since I had any relationship with someone. This dry spell has almost certainly been my fault as I've become a miserable, reclusive little git basically.

Anyway in the last week I've had friends of people come up to me and say so and so likes me... how very schoolyard relationship but yes I am the best. Not only have I heard two people at school, apparently a further three at work have been discussing my sexy studness and now I feel the best.

I also must boast that I went clothes shopping... I had finished in about half hour. Got jeans for first time since errrm ever, a belt, a hat, a t-shirt, a CD and a pair of shoes for work (only £10)

Yep today is a fine day and I shall finish by going to the pub with mates and one of the people I mentioned above and then I shall go see Jackass... or maybe not, might be tomorrow night at someone's house.

Yep... things are looking up

Hurrah

Now I'm going for single fish
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It has been a number of months... summer holidays probably since I had any relationship with someone. This dry spell has almost certainly been my fault as I've become a miserable, reclusive little git basically.

Anyway in the last week I've had friends of people come up to me and say so and so likes me... how very schoolyard relationship but yes I am the best. Not only have I heard two people at school, apparently a further three at work have been discussing my sexy studness and now I feel the best.

I also must boast that I went clothes shopping... I had finished in about half hour. Got jeans for first time since errrm ever, a belt, a hat, a t-shirt, a CD and a pair of shoes for work (only £10)

Yep today is a fine day and I shall finish by going to the pub with mates and one of the people I mentioned above and then I shall go see Jackass... or maybe not, might be tomorrow night at someone's house.

Yep... things are looking up

Hurrah

Now I'm going for single fish
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*applauds*

Go Sheepy! It's yo birthday!
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:40
Regular
Fantastic.

Today I woke up late, ate a curry, drank two pints of milk, and dyed my hair blond, even though it's come out more red than blond.

Plenty of hours left yet. I might get drunk.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
On Wednesday, I went to London to see a gig and got drunk. Yesterday, I was told I'm an existential nihilist and will probably either kill myself or someone else. Today I was hitting people with a cardboard tube.

I've also turned up to sixth form 4 days in one week, which is a personal best since about November.

I'd call that a pretty good week.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This week I:

Met a lass on Monday night, ended up staying at hers until last night.
Smoked 7 packs of cigarettes.
Almost caught up on my CD burning
Eaten precisely:
2 bags of Doritos, a Cornish pasty, 3 sausages, a mars bar and 4 bags of salt and vinegar Mcoys.
Sorted out the string quartet for the studio tomorrow
Play video games
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That just puts my small triumph in the world to shame

Anyway I don't care... tonight or saturday I shall be sticking my tongue down someone's throat and getting very drunk

I hope, it'll probably all fall apart
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goatboy wrote:
> 4 bags of salt and vinegar Mcoys.

They taste fine, but salt and vinegar squares totally puts them to shame.

Oh, and go SHEEPY!
Fri 07/03/03 at 17:09
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
SHEEPY wrote:
> tonight or saturday I shall be sticking my
> tongue down someone's throat and getting very drunk

I'm guessing those two events will actually occur in reverse order.
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:08
I admit that i am a sad lonley person, but i am only 15, so i aint bothered at the moment...
Fri 07/03/03 at 18:45
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Ooh, must be something in the karmic fabric of the universe's trousers, as I pulled this week after being single (intentionally) for all of last year, and unintentionally for this year thus far.

Good work fellas. I'd almost forgotten how much fun fooling around was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.