GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm afraid I must boast"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/03/03 at 16:18
Regular
It has been a number of months... summer holidays probably since I had any relationship with someone. This dry spell has almost certainly been my fault as I've become a miserable, reclusive little git basically.

Anyway in the last week I've had friends of people come up to me and say so and so likes me... how very schoolyard relationship but yes I am the best. Not only have I heard two people at school, apparently a further three at work have been discussing my sexy studness and now I feel the best.

I also must boast that I went clothes shopping... I had finished in about half hour. Got jeans for first time since errrm ever, a belt, a hat, a t-shirt, a CD and a pair of shoes for work (only £10)

Yep today is a fine day and I shall finish by going to the pub with mates and one of the people I mentioned above and then I shall go see Jackass... or maybe not, might be tomorrow night at someone's house.

Yep... things are looking up

Hurrah

Now I'm going for single fish
Sat 15/03/03 at 17:20
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Wanna see my nunchuks?

Hur hur hur...

Sorry.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
die by the pig fat
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Selected"
"live by the sword....."
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Not your monkey"
SHEEPY wrote:
> We've strayed away from the fact that I am brilliant

Blimey, however did that happen?
Please forgive us all, oh he with much sheepiness.
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We've strayed away from the fact that I am brilliant
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Funnily enough, just the enough night, she said to me..........

*other, obviously. Not sure where 'enough' came from.

Although she did say that too.
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I'd rather be a sex-Godzilla, making a big mess that I don't have to
> clean up

Funnily enough, just the enough night, she said to me..........
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sex Ninja

Admired by other males for the ability to strike without hesitation.
Feared and admired by the ladies for the same reason
Legends writ on papyrus, turned into myth through the tales told through the ages of the black pajama clad infiltrator.

Whispered stories of legendary missions undertaken without thanks or any reporting, save for only the twitch of the curtain when he departs.
A bit like the Milk Tray man, but not gay.
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:41
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:

> Like some kind of sex-ninja.

What in quickly, get the job done and out as quickly as you came, in, no one knows you were there? I'd rather be a sex-Godzilla, making a big mess that I don't have to clean up, then stomping off to monster island to brag to the lads about doing it against a skyscraper whilst everyone watched, but mostly ran. Screaming.

Actually...
Thu 13/03/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wanna see my nunchuks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.