GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:53
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hopefully the fans with get a clue and vote for Benjamin vs Hardy for the IC title at Cyber Sunday, that is, of course if the votes are even taken into consideration.
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:07
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> So what? To be honest, I am tired of all these B-List 20 minute
> matches in the WWE.

I'd rather see these so called 'B-list 20 matches' and know that they were true (in terms of they werent just trying to please the crowd with the name power) than watch the stuff we saw on RAW last week knowing all the time that they were gonna be average with cheap spots to get through the night.
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fígó wrote:
> But still, there is some good!

Like Finlay and King Book-ahhhhh
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:02
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> Fígó wrote:
> Nope, it was pretty crap actually. The matches all sounded
> great
> beforehand but when we actually got to them, they were 5-10
> mins
> bouts, with sub-standard spots such as HBK's Elbow through the
> table to compensate.
>
> Fígó criticising WWE programming? **falls dead in
> shock**

I've always criticised the WWE if its been awful, but a lot of the time when its good nobody says anything, and so it all just becomes one big bashfest.

I know you can just respond by saying theres lot more wrong in the WWE than there is right, and well er yeah, that would be a good point. But still, there is some good!
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got to get rid of the rubbish so there's enough time for DX to make lots of c*** jokes
Sun 15/10/06 at 07:24
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Benjamin was on RAW, he wrestled Benoit in a match that went a
> whole 5 minutes.

And was cut out of the Thursday night Sky Sports showing...
Sat 14/10/06 at 23:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Benjamin was on RAW, he wrestled Benoit in a match that went a whole 5 minutes.
Sat 14/10/06 at 20:51
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Because I love Pro Wrestling is the simple answer, but to be honest, I don't really watch WWE that much, I stay away from Smackdown 100% of the time, watch ECW for CM Punk, and occassionally tune in to Raw to see if they've captured some of the attitude era magic(the answer is invariably; NO)
TNA is the place to be for quality wrestling at the moment, oh and ROH ain't too bad either, Groovy out, yo!
Sat 14/10/06 at 20:42
Regular
If you think it is so badly done why don't you stop following it?
Sat 14/10/06 at 20:39
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh, I didn't watch it, assumed they would use the most talented guy on the roster, oh wait, this is WWE so I assumed they wouldn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.