GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Tue 17/10/06 at 22:33
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Alfonse wrote:
> He's rude, in your face and obnoxious. Watching him rko Hulk
> Hogan into a car made my day. Long live the legend killer!
>
> Pure entertainment.
>
> EDIT: He has great entrance music. Supreme pose. He hates
> Carlito. He was a part of Evolution who in my opinion rocked.
>
> The list goes on.
>
> EDIT again: And he's easy on the eyes ;D

Thats a pretty weak list. The foundations of Pro Wrestling are promo skills and in ring skills. He lacks both of these.
Also, if stories are to believed; he's an arrogant SOB that doesn'y give a crap about the business.
As for your "easy on the eyes" remark, the less said about it is best!
Tue 17/10/06 at 21:18
Regular
He's rude, in your face and obnoxious. Watching him rko Hulk Hogan into a car made my day. Long live the legend killer!

Pure entertainment.

EDIT: He has great entrance music. Supreme pose. He hates Carlito. He was a part of Evolution who in my opinion rocked.

The list goes on.

EDIT again: And he's easy on the eyes ;D
Tue 17/10/06 at 20:20
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Alfonse wrote:
> I love Orton :(

Are you serious? If so, I suggest you start preparing for Kawada's impending e-slagging that he's no doubt preparing right now.

As for me, I'll say this:
Orton is an average wrestler and a below average promo guy, so what is there to love?
Tue 17/10/06 at 18:47
Regular
I love Orton :(
Tue 17/10/06 at 16:58
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Bottom line, terrible Raw this week, one of the worst I've seen in a while, and that is saying something.
Pairing Edge with Orton? BOO
Let DX squash that waste of space, but not the strongest heel on the bloody show! Oh well, Bound for Glory this Sunday, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tue 17/10/06 at 14:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i'm just wondering why they did it, i know it was in Cali and their crowds are notorious for just showing up when they want, see what they like and then go off home again so if the WWE wanted a half decent crowd sunday is probably a better day to stage it but it just seems weird
Tue 17/10/06 at 06:39
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmm, this is Monday right? I haven't like slept all the way
> through til Tuesday, how come there are RAW spoilers already?

WWE Taped this weeks Raw and Smackdown on Sunday at a 'supershow...'.
Mon 16/10/06 at 17:05
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Kawada wrote:
> Hmmm, this is Monday right? I haven't like slept all the way
> through til Tuesday, how come there are RAW spoilers already?

I'm sure you'll get the usual: "it's on WWE.com so that MEANS it MUSN'T be a spoiler"

PSHAW
Mon 16/10/06 at 13:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm, this is Monday right? I haven't like slept all the way through til Tuesday, how come there are RAW spoilers already?
Mon 16/10/06 at 13:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
From WWE.com

Former WWE Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin has arrived at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and is in the locker room amongst several WWE Superstars, producers and crew members. The Texas Rattlesnake has been seen talking with various RAW and SmackDown Superstars.

At this time, WWE.com does not know the reasoning behind Austin’s sudden appearance at this RAW and SmackDown Supershow, but we do know that the last time Austin was on WWE television, he raised hell on Saturday Night’s Main Event on NBC earlier this year.

Hopefully he'll put in a TV appearance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.