GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When does flirting turn into cheating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 10:46
Regular
When does flirting turn into cheating?

If, like me, you’re in a relationship in which both partners occasionally move within different circles of friends, the way I see it there is bound to be a certain amount of flirting that goes on. I think that is part human nature, that its healthy and that it should be encouraged. However, where do you draw the line?

I have friends that believe whole-heartedly that if you don’t get caught it doesn’t count as cheating. On the other hand some people have more stringent views on what constitutes as cheating.

To say I’ve given this a lot of thought would not be entirely accurate, but I did come up with a simple rule that makes the grey area a little less grey. So long a no part of you goes into any part of another person, or vice versa, then it’s not cheating.

That means that close friends can share a kiss on the cheek, or the lips and still be in the white. If however as part of that kiss a tongue (or anything else) finds its way into someone else’s oral cavity that’d be cheating.

Obviously there are other examples I could give, but this is a nice, family forum, so try and keep it as clean as possible whilst you pick apart my post ;)

P.S. Ros, if you get me in trouble I’ll come round your house, take Britney hostage and put an axe through your gamecube.
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:46
Regular
"I ush!"
When does flirting turn into cheating?

If, like me, you’re in a relationship in which both partners occasionally move within different circles of friends, the way I see it there is bound to be a certain amount of flirting that goes on. I think that is part human nature, that its healthy and that it should be encouraged. However, where do you draw the line?

I have friends that believe whole-heartedly that if you don’t get caught it doesn’t count as cheating. On the other hand some people have more stringent views on what constitutes as cheating.

To say I’ve given this a lot of thought would not be entirely accurate, but I did come up with a simple rule that makes the grey area a little less grey. So long a no part of you goes into any part of another person, or vice versa, then it’s not cheating.

That means that close friends can share a kiss on the cheek, or the lips and still be in the white. If however as part of that kiss a tongue (or anything else) finds its way into someone else’s oral cavity that’d be cheating.

Obviously there are other examples I could give, but this is a nice, family forum, so try and keep it as clean as possible whilst you pick apart my post ;)

P.S. Ros, if you get me in trouble I’ll come round your house, take Britney hostage and put an axe through your gamecube.
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:51
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Simon Says wrote:
> When does flirting turn into cheating?

Now, I was going to say that this is a very interesting topic, but then you said:

> P.S. Ros, if you get me in trouble I’ll come round your house, take
> Britney hostage and put an axe through your gamecube.

And now it's VERY interesting! Any skeletons in your closet, SS?

:D

Only kidding. Seems like a sensible rule there...
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:54
Regular
"I ush!"
No, no skeletons in my closet,
if there were skeletons in my closet that would constitute cheating in accordance with rule. . erm 1. in the cheating system which states that

> So long a no part of you goes into any part
> of another person, or vice versa, then it’s not cheating.

closet's a metaphor for something else, right?
Wed 05/03/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Flirting is good.
Cheating is bad.

Unless you are a serial humpy-humper, and then it's not your fault at all and you deserve pity, not hatred and things thrown at you.
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Simon Says wrote:
> No, no skeletons in my closet,

Then how could Ros possibly get you into trouble?

> closet's a metaphor for something else, right?

I diddn't think of that before, but I see it now. And skeletons....
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:03
"Darkness, always"
"So long as no part of your body enters another persons body, it's ok".

That leaves you free for groping breastage, allowing someone to rub your member and any number of other somewhat sexual instances I won't bother to list on this nice family forum.
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
[please - Ali]
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
*shocked*

Okay its only chaeting if you do whatever, without the knowledge of your partner, or if your partner objects.
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:09
"Darkness, always"
According to that definition, yes.

You can also have cyber sex, get excited and help yourself get off while not at all thinking about your actual girlfriend.
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:12
"Darkness, always"
Goatboy wrote:
> [please - Ali]

Yay! It's not just me he does it to then!

*fists the air*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.