GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"contridiction"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 09:47
Regular
I'm a walking contridiction.

When I like something I want to share it with everyone. If I find a new band for example, that I think is fantastic, I want all my friends to like it and appreciate it with me.

But if the thing which I like should become (heaven forbid) popular, I feel jealous, I feel like I discovered that first, what buisness have other people liking it. Then I tend to go off the thing to some extent.

Whats going on there?
Tue 04/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I'm still reelling from my mates stealing my favourite insult of the sixth form, when we were on holiday.

There a bunch of Scopes.
Tue 04/03/03 at 13:34
Regular
Hmm, not bad but:

Butter both sides of the bread, put it in a toaster until it's starting to brown, take out, eat.

Less hassle, a lot like fried bread but healthier and less hassle, and I expect if the toaster was going to explode it'd have done so by now.

:^)
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:22
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Cut a bun in half and very lightly toast it, not so it changes colour, but just crisps off, and then get a wodge of butter (or marg) and bung it in the microwave, and then pour it in the bun.

Smashin. Off topic, but smashin.
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:21
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
It was my fault, dude. I've was giving an example.

Well, toodle-loo me hearties. I've gotta run now but I'll be back later on.
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:15
Regular
"I ush!"
Rosalind wrote:
> I'm a walking contridiction.

You certainly are,

> Whats going on there?

because you posted a message about the next great band and now we're all swapping recipies for the best way to make toast . .

What's up with that?
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You could always put your butter in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up.
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:14
"Darkness, always"
I'll give in now, save losing this argument further down the line...
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Not if you don't keep your butter in the fridge
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:11
"Darkness, always"
Yeah, well marg is more spreadable.
Tue 04/03/03 at 10:10
"Darkness, always"
You're not a freak. Some people spend upwards of 10 minutes putting salad on their plate so that it looks nice.

If they were serving it up in a restaurant, I'd iunderstand, but when you're making yourself a salad, what's the point?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.