GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone else find Micheal Moore a bit preachy and annoying?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/03/03 at 09:27
Regular
Micheal Moore, author of "Stupid White Men" the recent BAFTA award winning facticious account of the American way of life. I find him incredibly annoying. I read the book and he makes lots of valid points and gives us all the facts, but overall I found him endlessly repeating himself and making contradictions. The bit I *really* didn't get was the anecdote about how he successfully ran for President of the School Board whilst he was still at school, made the Principal and Vice-Principal resign (the principal died of a heart attack within 2 years of this), then goes on about the fond memories he had of this kind and decent man who used to let him play in his garden when he was younger. I mean, what's the guy's problem? Everyone can see what a crappy state America is in at the moment. It's not the first time the Presidency and office has been run by inbred hicks (the Kennedys), yet he thinks he's making some incredible point and is totally aloof to everyone else about it. His ego is as big as his belly. Shocking book, shoddy author.
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:29
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
Who is he, dude?
Tue 04/03/03 at 09:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Micheal Moore, author of "Stupid White Men" the recent BAFTA award winning facticious account of the American way of life. I find him incredibly annoying. I read the book and he makes lots of valid points and gives us all the facts, but overall I found him endlessly repeating himself and making contradictions. The bit I *really* didn't get was the anecdote about how he successfully ran for President of the School Board whilst he was still at school, made the Principal and Vice-Principal resign (the principal died of a heart attack within 2 years of this), then goes on about the fond memories he had of this kind and decent man who used to let him play in his garden when he was younger. I mean, what's the guy's problem? Everyone can see what a crappy state America is in at the moment. It's not the first time the Presidency and office has been run by inbred hicks (the Kennedys), yet he thinks he's making some incredible point and is totally aloof to everyone else about it. His ego is as big as his belly. Shocking book, shoddy author.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.