GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scared of the outside"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 18:46
Regular
Is it just me? Hmm, probably is.

But I get so scared less when I walk around at night/late afternoon I don't just mean wander around. If I go places, I get really scared that someone is gonna come up behind me and grab my bag or pull me into a bush and do horrible stuff.

I look friggin paranoid and stupid constantly looking around. It shows real bad.

Do I have a right to feel like this because of all the crap that goes on?
Does anyone else feel like this? I know most of ye are boys but don't you get at least a *little* worried some weirdo pervert pig prat is gonna jump on you?

Come back 70s.. so we can leave our front doors open again!! 70s/80s? I don't know! Well, I never managed to experience being able to leave your doors open! But it sounds nice.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Probably a bit different being a fella, but I rarely feel frightened, even walking through shady areas. The worst that's likely to happen to me is someone'll point a knife at me, and demand my wallet.

So I'll give it to them. Sure, I'll lose whatever money's in it, but my card's are covered (I think all credit cards include theft coverage for unauthorised purchases if you report them stolen ASAP). I spose I might get a bit of a kicking, but chances are it'll be nothing worse than a few bruises.

Bit different for the ladies tho. What is it that scares you more, the threat of a sexual assault, or just an unspecified sense of doom?
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Carry a knife.
My uncle carried a knife with him, and somebody tried to rob him - he showed them, eh?
He'll be out in 6 years, we're going to give him a welcome back party.
Only jokin, but I actually do carry I knife even though I'm not a girl.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
There is a lot of bad things out there which give a reasen to be scared. But you can't live your life in fear. Sure there's bad stuff, but also a lot of good too. If you worry about being alone outside at night try to stick with people as much as possible.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Ah yes, the 60's, 70's and 80's, when the number of offenses was probably as high or even higher, just reported only a fraction of the amount.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:46
Regular
"cachoo"
Is it just me? Hmm, probably is.

But I get so scared less when I walk around at night/late afternoon I don't just mean wander around. If I go places, I get really scared that someone is gonna come up behind me and grab my bag or pull me into a bush and do horrible stuff.

I look friggin paranoid and stupid constantly looking around. It shows real bad.

Do I have a right to feel like this because of all the crap that goes on?
Does anyone else feel like this? I know most of ye are boys but don't you get at least a *little* worried some weirdo pervert pig prat is gonna jump on you?

Come back 70s.. so we can leave our front doors open again!! 70s/80s? I don't know! Well, I never managed to experience being able to leave your doors open! But it sounds nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.