GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amusing little experiment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 11:58
Regular
Just for morbid fun, nothing else.
The scene is this:
You are in front of your computer emailing a mate. The 3 minute warning goes off and you have 3 minutes - 180 seconds - to write your message.
Time yourself, and dont cheat because otherwise it's pointless.
Strictly limit yourself to 3 minutes exactly, when that 3 minutes is up, stop writing even if it's mid sentence.
You were writing to your mate to express your fears at the escalating conflict around the world.

3 minutes exactly.
Go
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:31
Regular
Handgliding.

I can't help but think...
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or...

=====================

Damn, I think I left my front door unlocked

=====================

Also:

=====================
To: [email protected]

Hey buddy, just wanted to ask if I survive can I have your skateboard?
Cheers
=====================
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I knew that someday I was gonna die
And I knew before I died
Two things would happen to me
That number one: I would regret my entire life
And number two: I would want to live my life over again

No idea who said that, but I'll be damned If I'm going to spend the last two minutes of my life looking it up. It would be a pointless effort if I didn't find it in time too. How ironic, eh?

I hope there's an afterlife, because there are so many things I didn't do this time around, which I now never will. Thi ssucks.
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:52
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I cannot believe I actually stopped to correct some of my typo's towards the start of the post...
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Wasn't it off American Beauty?
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It was used at the start 'Of Walking Abortion' on 'The Holy Bible' by the Manic Street Preachers

I'll do mine soon
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:02
Regular
Crap...

Oh, I've got time to spare...
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Dear friend

Seems the world is ending and i am spoending last moments sending you this. I guess nothing seems important now, all the stupid worries and concerns, money, hair and weather. Least everyone will die together, wipe the scum off this planet.

You were a great friend and im going to miss you and the rest of my friends and family. Its just a shame but also quite exciting... what holds next for us... worm food or some great afterlife? So many things I should have done but neveer did and now its all going away in a second or tw
Thu 27/02/03 at 14:35
Regular
Screw the e-mail, I've got a mobile phone which I wont have to pay the bill on in 3 minutes time, the people who mean the most to me will get a phonce call thanking them for making my life better just by being there for my at my lowest points.

When I know nothing will ever be the same again, I want people to know just how much I appreciate them, nothing does that better than the personal touch!!!
Thu 27/02/03 at 15:16
Regular
"smile, it's free"
SHEEPY wrote:
> It was used at the start 'Of Walking Abortion' on 'The Holy Bible' by
> the Manic Street Preachers

Yes, that's where I know it from. It's a recording used at the start of the song, but where did they get it from originally? Or is it theirs?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.