GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amusing little experiment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 11:58
Regular
Just for morbid fun, nothing else.
The scene is this:
You are in front of your computer emailing a mate. The 3 minute warning goes off and you have 3 minutes - 180 seconds - to write your message.
Time yourself, and dont cheat because otherwise it's pointless.
Strictly limit yourself to 3 minutes exactly, when that 3 minutes is up, stop writing even if it's mid sentence.
You were writing to your mate to express your fears at the escalating conflict around the world.

3 minutes exactly.
Go
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> That was a serious attempt. Just because it didn't produce what you
> were expecting, doesn't mean it's not what you were looking for.
---

I wasnt referring to yours, I got the clue from "serious" at the bottom.
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
michael l wrote:
The first you would know about it would be when you died.

Is something wrong with that sentence?

This only took me a minute so I can't be bothered to do 3, sorry and all that

Hi Jo,

Damn , bad news about the world going to end. Now I will never get to finish that game. It was boring anyway.

How's it going your end. Kids all settled down to die have they.

At least I'll not have to pay that credit card bill - god I thought that debt would kill me not this war.

And sod it all I've just finished painting the hallway and now
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
3 minutes left.
Not exactly how I expected to be going, but it aint like we had a lot of say in it eh?
People are outside screaming and running, dont see the point myself but each to their own.

I hope you make it through this mate, hell I hope this even reaches you - who knows?
I've got zero regrets about anything except for not having enough time to phone everyone and tell them I love them. What the hell though!
Glad I never had kids, wouldnt want to have them deal with this crap, we created this problem so let's not punish them.

180 seconds aint a lot of time to say what I want to say, except I'll miss my family and friends and I hope those that did this burn forever.
Wont end on a bad note though "It's just a ride" said Bill Hicks and I hope he's right.
Otherwise this is a crap end to something that was a laugh whi
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:27
"Darkness, always"
Of course, be careful not to cut it too close. You need time to press send, etc...
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If you can do nothing but offer studied cynicism and playground dialect, put your helmet on, bemoan your mate-less existence and actually do something with your life IB.
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:43
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mate,

soprry about the appalling spelling but that isn't of much importance anymore. I can't believe that we've really done it, we've managed to wipe ourselves out. Still obliteration through atomics is something i've never done before so at least i will die with purpose.

er see you after or if there is no after then i'll take this opportunity to remind you that i still oew you £20.

Bye
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:44
"Darkness, always"
Goatboy wrote:
> If you can do nothing but offer studied cynicism and playground
> dialect, put your helmet on, bemoan your mate-less existence and
> actually do something with your life IB.

I actually took my head out of my cynical backside and made that a simple quip, but if you'd rather take it as cynical and derogatory, then I won't stop you.
Thu 27/02/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ta

Lunchtime!
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
==============================

Well whaddya know, Saddam CAN rea...

==============================
Thu 27/02/03 at 13:28
Regular
Well, heh, this is it..

Half my life I've been ready to die at any moment, but now it's come down to it... everything's going so well... I'm finally beginning to enjoy life and it's going in a puff of smoke, ha

well, just so you know, you were fantastic to know, we've had some fun, and life wouldn't have been the same without you.

Thanks dude, you really meant a lot to me

And go tell people you love them, go talk to your parents again, go out there and be happy, because life's too short, and you never know when your time is gonna be up

I've got a minute now, this... jesus. I mean, what should I expect? Where am I going... what pain am I going to feel...

Am I going to fall into a deep dream...

Or was this just a dream after all..

30 seconds

Jesus

Look man, do whatever you want, never stop yourself, just go live life, go handgliding

I never went handgliding

I really w

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.