GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amusing little experiment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/02/03 at 11:58
Regular
Just for morbid fun, nothing else.
The scene is this:
You are in front of your computer emailing a mate. The 3 minute warning goes off and you have 3 minutes - 180 seconds - to write your message.
Time yourself, and dont cheat because otherwise it's pointless.
Strictly limit yourself to 3 minutes exactly, when that 3 minutes is up, stop writing even if it's mid sentence.
You were writing to your mate to express your fears at the escalating conflict around the world.

3 minutes exactly.
Go
Fri 28/02/03 at 21:21
"Mimmargh!"
Ah well its not like I got so attached to life anyway.
Goodbye.

P.S. if you survive you may find the insect spray burried in the backyard useful for fighting off the giant cockroaches. But with the rats, well your on your own. And as for the flesh eating zombies make sure you remove their heads of burn them once you down them or they turn into crimson heads which are deadly. Also watch out for hunters and their leap attack and by the way Wesker is a traitor! The S.T.A.R.S are finished! Barry, do somethi
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hang on a minute. He said escalating fears, not immediate terror at prospect of death.

Hmm.
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Editted for language ...

"Alex,

Just heard the 3 minute warning - . Time to begin regretting all the things I haven't done, like telling Jane how I feel about her after all this time - I'm sure Nicky would understand ... then again, maybe not.

You're a good bloke and I hope to see you again.

Beginning to wonder if I should've stuck to going to church every week and not deciding that God didn't exist just because I'm disabled and resent it so much. Still, gotta blame someone - why not God rather than my parents.

Can't think of anything else to say other than it's been a bit cr*p so far and
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Selected"
*sent to everyone as the largest piece of spam mail ever*

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH.

*further 2 minutes 50 seconds spent waiting for replies*
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:01
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Ah

S'been fun mate. First to the bar in Hell gets the beers in.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:42
"period drama"
Dear whoever,

I've finally finsihed my coursework, now I can concentrate on my revision and get good grades.
What that?
End of the world you say?

Well, well.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Dear Friends,

There are monkeys on your face,
There are monkeys on your face,
And the monkeys on your face have diseases.

Thank you.
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:15
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Unbeliever wrote:

> And they DO exist. You know what type I'm talking about - big black
> ones, the size of cats, with razor sharp yellow teeth and red eyes
> dripping with malice.

And don't forget Veils disease. Did you also know that male Rats regularly rape each other to infect their rivals with a virus that makes them sterile.

Dirty dirty dirty Rats. Sodom!
Fri 28/02/03 at 10:13
Regular
"No surrender"
So theres a 3 minute warning before you die? what is it, saddam on a megaphone?
Fri 28/02/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
This is it then. I don't want to die, but it really looks as though I don't have a choice in the matter. I am going to face my greatest fear, and I won't survive. I hope that in some place I can be with Carl for ever, but my heart says it isn't going to be that way.

remember me always, I need for someone to remember me or what was the point of ever living? You were a great friend to me.

If Carl survives this I would be grateful if you would tell him that I love him, and he must get on with his life without me, I wouldn't want to stop him from meeting some one new

Ros

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.