GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When's the last time you had a really good sleep?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/02/03 at 16:25
Regular
I haven't been sleeping so good lately. I normally wake up 2 or 3 times during the night and it's leaving me feeling drained in the mornings. My sleep pattern is all over the place due to Uni and stuff, so it's no surprise, but is there any sure-fire way of just laying down and nodding off?
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've forgotten to go to sleep before, that was a night around my mates house and we kinda got caught up in playing games...

Anyway, I can sleep for ages if I want, if I go to bed at 11 I can easily sleep well into the next afternoon! That's over 12 hours!

hen again, if woken up early and if I've had a good nights sleep the nights before, I can get up nice and early...

Last sunday, I had to get up at 2:50am to get on a plane at 7:15 and travel into the French Alps somewhere...

After all that travelling time, I still wasn't that tired when I got to bed at 11:30 and had to get up at 7:30 the next day...

Depends with me, if I'm left I can sleep for aaaaaaaagesssssssss but I usually can get up in the mornings...

Usually, I managed to lay in from 7am until 8 this morning with the radio blarring on...

So in conclusion to the original question, I don't know...
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Party Hard"
On a Saturday I set my alarm for 7:00am so I can go into town to meet friends by 9am. Thing is, most of the time I can't be bothered and i stay in bed till about 2pm!

Most of the people i go into town with never bother to wait anymore.

Have to get up early some Saturdays to go to the footy, though. Thing is, I sleep very heavily so I always wake up with a MAJOR headache. Suppose it could have something to do with extremely loud music and bottles of Lager the night before...
Tue 25/02/03 at 19:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Last night!
But haven't had a good sleep in a long long time.
I either go to bed late, wake up early or go to bed early and wake up early... ?

But last night was a FINE 12 hours. I thank you.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:57
Regular
Mmm, I'm the same. I need lots of being half awake to be fully awake.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:39
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I always feel like crap when I'm suddenly woken up ie. I cant' get up at 8 o'clock if my alarm goes off at 8. I set me alarm for 6.30 and soft music gently awakens me from my slumber. By 8 o'clock, I'm just about ready to face the world again.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:25
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I never seem to have any problems sleeping. I'll go to bed somewhere between midnight and 2am, and wake up around half eight.

Regardless of when I go to sleep, I will always wake up at the same time. It's like it's built in to me. Additionally, it impossible for me to fall asleep before midnight, no matter how tired I feel or how long I've been up (within reason).

I am the clockwork man. Or something.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
"Always" is a big word Snuggly-o, I hope you can handle the lawsuits when Insomniacs Anonymous get their hands on you.
Tue 25/02/03 at 18:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bash one off, that always works.

(c) Mr Snuggly 2003
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:46
Regular
Try Nytol.
Tue 25/02/03 at 17:39
Regular
"not dead"
I slept for 8 hours last night, fuirst time in ages, and today I have felt SO tired.

Lots of sleep is over rated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.